PM changes

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: PM changes

Post by Vegomatic » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:29 am

dice4hire wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:12 pm
I wantto see a spreadsheet that includes all the pieces they sculpted but did not make the cut.
Don't we all!

But ya know... upon reflection maybe not... the coulda woulda shoulda's would just be awful! That one piece we desperately want is just sitting there... already sculpted... just waiting to make the cut one day... "oh how I hope and pray that I will, but today I am still..."

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:24 am

realarete wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:13 pm
Yes Vego thanks for your time and work on the spreadsheet! And the wiki btw, Ive used it a bunch of time to check my resin sets!
I have a quite a backlog of stuff to do to the wiki... one of these days I will get some time to put a bunch of new material out there...

kgallaghar
Goblin
Goblin

Post by kgallaghar » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:54 pm

I had no problems with the PM except when I tried to filter on 'painted' only. It hid all the text on the unpainted, but left the little x'd squares and a lot of white space where the unpainted would have been. I switched browsers from IE to Chrome, and didn't filter, and had no further issues.

I did end up over-buying, but only by 100 bucks or so (from the 750 or so I'd pledged). The mimic pack, double door pack, tiny treasure trove and natural bridge were too tempting. Thank you, folks, for a nice pledge manager experience.

Alphyns
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Alphyns » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Well, I'm locked. I went a bit lighter than usual this time around since caverns don't show up in my games as much as they do in some other people's. Still, I was in for a couple hundred bucks. Then the PM arrived. The tiny treasures pack was a must add, and I almost said no to getting more of the trays but decided to accept that they're just too useful. Good thing the raise came through.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:12 pm

I wantto see a spreadsheet that includes all the pieces they sculpted but did not make the cut.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

zenako
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by zenako » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Now what we really need is a spreadsheet with enough AI to actually read our minds about what we really want and need and not just what we think we need... Or something that could translate a request for I need 6 sq ft of forest, what do I get that looks goof to me? Seriously these spreadsheets are wonderful for comparing multiple options and seeing how they stack up with respect to content.

realarete
Orc
Orc

Post by realarete » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:13 pm

Yes Vego thanks for your time and work on the spreadsheet! And the wiki btw, Ive used it a bunch of time to check my resin sets!

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:58 pm

Yes, thank you so much!
102 Resin and 217 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:44 am

Vegomatic wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:54 am
I am wading through all the changes and updates for my spreadsheet.
The sheet has been re-engineered to break out the unpainted sets as separate entities. I believe I have all the data in it now (including the changes and new sets). Tomorrow I hope to finish testing all the set configurations and formulas.
I expect to have it posted in the next day or two.
Thank you for the endless work on this! It's a huge help in planning my pledge.

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:54 am

I am wading through all the changes and updates for my spreadsheet.
The sheet has been re-engineered to break out the unpainted sets as separate entities. I believe I have all the data in it now (including the changes and new sets). Tomorrow I hope to finish testing all the set configurations and formulas.
I expect to have it posted in the next day or two.

Return to “Kickstarter 6 Discussion”