KS date and Plaguestone/Hellscape Delivery

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: KS date and Plaguestone/Hellscape Delivery

Post by Law » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:53 pm

They’re hopefully refining the timing on these. 6 and 6.66 were so close and 7 right around the corner, I definitely felt like DF was competing with itself for my dollars. I just couldn’t afford to go huge on 6 or 6.67 knowing 7 was coming right behind.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:27 pm

Hopefully something like this will be communicated during the twitch bonanza. Hopefully.

I think they will keep forging ahead though like good little dwarves though. They must have a production slot at the factory and they need to fill it. The creative side also seems very separate from the production and delivery side also, so they will probably not overly worry about slower delivery. The KS6 delivery delays really did not seem to worry Nate much from what i saw.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

ChrilleT
Goblin
Goblin

Post by ChrilleT » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:59 pm

I don´t think they are waiting for Hellscape and Plaguestone. At least i´m fine with releasing KS7 before 6.66 and Plaguestone is delivered. Even if I was not a part of KS6 I´m fine with releasing KS7 after that is fullfilled. Maybe if they need to check up stuff with production in China and want´s them up and running before relasing KS7 a delay seems reasonable.
However I´m planning on buying some sets of Cavern´s Deep once it hits the shop and also ordered some Plaguestone and if KS7 hits around the same time then I might go a little lighter with KS7. If these 3 happens to close there might be many that can´t go that heavy into all of them and maybe they want to spread these out.

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Law » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:42 pm

I get the impression it’s full speed ahead now. They WANTED to wait on KS7 but after KS6 delays kept growing and then the new issue in China - I think with the Twitch debut and con schedule they want to move forward with their plans for KS7 rather than wait still more and miss out on these promotional opportunities.

DWChancellor
Ogre
Ogre

KS date and Plaguestone/Hellscape Delivery

Post by DWChancellor » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:24 pm

I'm curious whether anyone thinks DF will delay the KS launch due to delays in Plaguestone and Hellscape.

Plaguestone delay seems more pertinent since many of us will be shelling out the remainder of our "pledge" close to when it ships. Psychologically we'll be leaner for pledging on KS7.

Thoughts?
DW, Chancellor of Valoria, Formally Privy Councilor of Valoria

Return to “Pre-Kickstarter 7 Discussion”