Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Previews until June/juli ks

Post by arsthein » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:37 pm

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:18 pm
arsthein wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:11 am
It shouldn't have to take several hours of potentially unrelated stuff to get some beans... no SKU's excuses this time... XD

Pd: Also working from home for the first time...
Will politely disagree with the first point, as others do it for you and post images, but only because while I like to see previews it does no matter to us :)

The second one we hear loud and clear.
By the way, I'd like to thank the badass screen hunters that post said pictures!!! (pacarat, DWChancellor, and others that I may not remember right now) I would miss everything without you guys!!!.

I'm fine with polite disagreements gents, to tell the truth, I wouldn't be mad or anything for missing beans, but, seeing that it's in all other media, I, as mainly a forumite, feel a little left out by the same company that owns the forum.

Cheers!

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by zenako » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:54 pm

I am guessing that they do not view the forums as a growth opportunity as much as they perceive the other social media being. Twitch is in many ways akin to YouTube but has a better chat system. Not sure on the tech end, but it was created to live stream, while YouTube was created to post whole videos.

This working from home thing is not entirely new to us. When we would have blizzards or the like in years past, there were times when it would be from home for a few days by choice (not mandate!). That is the harder part is being more or less stuck and having to postpone all sorts of social events (including face to face gaming sessions). Well that is week 3 in the books for working from home and at least another 3 or 4 on the horizon in these parts.

Seraphis the Bland
Orc
Orc

Post by Seraphis the Bland » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:28 pm

pacarat wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:43 am
zenako wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:34 am
Go to the hints teasers and beans threads for a bunch of screengrabs that Pacarat made of the beans from last night. He did a great job trying to capture a fast-moving target.
Between the speed of Nate’s hands and that mop of a mohawk in the overhead cam, yeah it was a challenge.. :P
Nate! Nate! if you are listening, put that overhead cam on the other side of the table so your mohawk isn't in the way! (like how it was a few twitches ago- it makes a reverse direction, true, but who cares?). Thank you, that is all. Thanks for the beans!

Return to “Pre-Kickstarter 7 Discussion”