What fresh hell are you getting?

Oldent
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: What fresh hell are you getting?

Post by Oldent » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:48 pm

Too early to say ;)
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

Arcarius2001
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Arcarius2001 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:41 pm

I am pledging for encounter area 1, some doors and ledges. I may add as other pieces unlock but it will be a small pledge. Lava is a niche environment at my table so I don’t see me picking up too much from this particular KS. Of course it could look quite different on day 15...

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by zenako » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:37 pm

I am currently in for 2nd circle of hell, but leaning toward getting that illuminated and then adding just the 3rd encounter without more light tables and save a few hundred over the illuminated 3rd circle package. which would give me room for some add-ons.

Of course if I keep listening to this too often I will end up with AHBL if I am not careful... :D :twisted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNu6FmaUIB0

astolat
Orc
Orc

What fresh hell are you getting?

Post by astolat » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:31 pm

I'm currently in for encounter 3, the infernal doors, large cavern banks, and I'm going to get a few unpainted bits, although I now suspect they just aren't translucent enough to make a green river; I will try it out on the waterfall and see. OTOH, those filters like the styx river look amazing and I can't wait to put my not-at-all-shiny and new Reaper Stygian Barge with the glow-in-the-dark paint on one. :D

If I can't resist the resin capstones and have to go AHBL, I'll be trying to find a taker for the second Third Circle at the least, as I just don't have room for All The Dwarvenite, sob.

Return to “Kickstarter 6.66 Discussion”