Re: Steam Machine Kickstarter Tiles - DwF Knockoff

Post by GODofwar » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:06 pm

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:19 am
GODofwar wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:46 pm
Rabbit Burner wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:31 am

I expect to enjoy it...but I need Eldest Offspring to help smuggle it into the house! I can't even carry a bottle...still on crutches and will be at least in part for another six weeks.

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, including the rumored but unlikely KS7
Take it easy old boy, hope the pain killers at least make life bearable while you heal.

Having been laid up recently ourselves, you do do need to do what your told, it can feel so frustrating and even counter intuative but its what is needed for the long term .... trust us ;)
Trying to
Thank you, Rabbit. I'm actually a very good patient. Fairly active army career - this is my 5th surgery. Three shoulders and a R knee ACL. All got 100% range of motion and 100% strength back. I have the peculiar idea doctors and therapists may know something!

Rather a poignant moment with one nurse. After going over my history, she looked at me and said, "I became a nurse to heal people. I love patients like you. So many patients just figure its all up to us, and I end up seeing them back here." Great talk followed. Never occurred to me how frustrating it might be to medical people to see people not heal b/c they won't do their own work.

Hope whatever attacked you in the Warren ultimately lost, Rabbit!

WeaselWarGod

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:19 am

GODofwar wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:46 pm
Rabbit Burner wrote:
GODofwar wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:15 pm

I expect to enjoy it...but I need Eldest Offspring to help smuggle it into the house! I can't even carry a bottle...still on crutches and will be at least in part for another six weeks.

Take it easy old boy, hope the pain killers at least make life bearable while you heal.

Having been laid up recently ourselves, you do do need to do what your told, it can feel so frustrating and even counter intuative but its what is needed for the long term .... trust us ;)
Trying to
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:46 pm

Rabbit Burner wrote:
GODofwar wrote:
Rabbit Burner wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:07 am

We thought the same but the Dark Crypt is definitely generating more fog, though it does not have t travelbdown 3 feet of tubing first.

A smaller area makes a big difference and escarpments can do that very nicely :)
Yes, that use for Escarpments had occurred to me. Unfortunately, since that probably means More Escarpments.

My KS6 arrives Wednesday.

Its looking like more escarpments for us too, though may still wait to see what is in KS7.

You will enjoy your CD, you just got to get those big heavy boxes in your games room first.

WeaselWarGod

MBCE
Orc
Orc

Post by MBCE » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:22 am

I'm looking forward to getting my steam pod. It will be my first foray into the world of fog effects. I don't expect to use it much, but it should add a nice effect to a few builds.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:25 am

Weasels have compliant offspring, luckily.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:31 am

GODofwar wrote:
Rabbit Burner wrote:
GODofwar wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:11 pm

Rabbit, I thought Dark Crypt used the same generator as the regular one? Hmmm...BTW, I have tried using terrain features around a fogged area to retain the fog. Works if the 'dammed' area is not too large.

We thought the same but the Dark Crypt is definitely generating more fog, though it does not have t travelbdown 3 feet of tubing first.

A smaller area makes a big difference and escarpments can do that very nicely :)
Yes, that use for Escarpments had occurred to me. Unfortunately, since that probably means More Escarpments.

Its looking like more escarpments for us too, though may still wait to see what is in KS7.

You will enjoy your CD, you just got to get those big heavy boxes in your games room first.

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:15 pm

Rabbit Burner wrote:
GODofwar wrote:
Rabbit Burner wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:57 am

We fired ours up for Dreadhollow and the Fog Monster was underpowered for the amount of forest and so was a little underwhelming.

We then added our second one the Dark Crypt and that pumps out a larger volume of fog its just less controlable but gave us a much better effect :)
Rabbit, I thought Dark Crypt used the same generator as the regular one? Hmmm...BTW, I have tried using terrain features around a fogged area to retain the fog. Works if the 'dammed' area is not too large.

WeaselWarGod

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:07 am

GODofwar wrote:
Rabbit Burner wrote:
GODofwar wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:55 pm

Yah,we have a couple and are on the steam pod KS. I'd wish they were a bit more volume producing though.

Totus KS Delenda Sunt, including KS7, which is hallucinatory only.
We fired ours up for Dreadhollow and the Fog Monster was underpowered for the amount of forest and so was a little underwhelming.

We then added our second one the Dark Crypt and that pumps out a larger volume of fog its just less controlable but gave us a much better effect :)

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:11 pm

Rabbit Burner wrote:
GODofwar wrote:
Rabbit Burner wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:12 am
We got that update :) it got many bunnies excited on exactly what RGFX's next KS is going to offer.

We got our Fog Monsters out the other day, we love that fog :)
Even if everything gets a little damp, but forests need plenty of water right?

Waiting delivery of their steam pods, hoping they produce a good amount of fog for less moisture.
Yah,we have a couple and are on the steam pod KS. I'd wish they were a bit more volume producing though.

WeaselWarGod

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:57 am

GODofwar wrote:
Rabbit Burner wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:12 am
We got that update :) it got many bunnies excited on exactly what RGFX's next KS is going to offer.

We got our Fog Monsters out the other day, we love that fog :)
Even if everything gets a little damp, but forests need plenty of water right?

Waiting delivery of their steam pods, hoping they produce a good amount of fog for less moisture.

Return to “Kickstarter 6.66 Discussion”