Split payment?

If you backed our Kickstarter, you will receive an invite to the Hellscape Pledge Manager during the week of August 12. Our Pledge Manager is open until September 9 at 9pm. Go to https://dwarvenforge.pledgemanager.com/ ... hellscape/.
DullandRusty
Goblin
Goblin

Split payment?

Post by DullandRusty » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:59 pm

Hey all, in a quandry as i am trying to surprise the wife with the hellscape terrain without her seeing the cc statements. I saved up cash from side jobs however my only means to keep it a suprise is via paypal or prepaid debit cards. The prepaid cards i can get however have a $500 limit, thus not cover my pledge. Can you use multiple cards? Can i have a smaller order, then pay with one card and have it process immediately so i can then unlock the pm and add more paying any additional balance with a second card, thus having the total pledge covered, or is it impossible to pay with split cards? Paypal would be even easier but i was under the impression paypal can't be used. any ideas?

DullandRusty
Goblin
Goblin

Re: Split payment?

Post by DullandRusty » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:33 pm

Nevermind, just had my ? answered on ks comments section

Talistran
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Talistran » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:36 pm

DullandRusty wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:59 pm
Hey all, in a quandry as i am trying to surprise the wife with the hellscape terrain without her seeing the cc statements. I saved up cash from side jobs however my only means to keep it a suprise is via paypal or prepaid debit cards. The prepaid cards i can get however have a $500 limit, thus not cover my pledge. Can you use multiple cards? Can i have a smaller order, then pay with one card and have it process immediately so i can then unlock the pm and add more paying any additional balance with a second card, thus having the total pledge covered, or is it impossible to pay with split cards? Paypal would be even easier but i was under the impression paypal can't be used. any ideas?
I believe that you can make a paypal payment... I know that Jay hooked me up once in the past. They may not still do it, but they did it at least once ;) Granted, I was overseas on deployment and had turned off all of my credit cards while gone to prevent fraud...

DullandRusty
Goblin
Goblin

Post by DullandRusty » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:46 pm

Cool thanks talistran. I'm all set, i just did the first batch of my pledge on one card then unlocked it, added more and used the second card for the added balance. Thanks for your advice though! Df community is awesome!

Return to “Questions about KS6.66 Pledge Manager”