Making Changes

If you backed our Kickstarter, you will receive an invite to the Hellscape Pledge Manager during the week of August 12. Our Pledge Manager is open until September 9 at 9pm. Go to https://dwarvenforge.pledgemanager.com/ ... hellscape/.
Gargs454
Orc
Orc

Making Changes

Post by Gargs454 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:26 pm

Quick question to which I think I know the answer, but want to make sure. I'm still in the process of deciding what I want to get (or rather, what I can afford). I know that I can keep adding onto the PM as long as its open (i.e. drop in an order today, then tomorrow add another $100 worth of stuff, etc.) But my question is, if my budget increases before the PM closes and I want to change something I already ordered (like say drop Choose your Own for one of the Circles, or drop one add on for another) can that be done? Does DF just look at the final pledge?

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Making Changes

Post by Vegomatic » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:52 pm

Yes. In the past i have closed out and paid, then a week later unlocked and completely recomposed my pledge and then paid the difference. As i understand it once you have paid you cannot resize smaller and get a refund.

Gargs454
Orc
Orc

Re: Making Changes

Post by Gargs454 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:56 pm

Vegomatic wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:52 pm
Yes. In the past i have closed out and paid, then a week later unlocked and completely recomposed my pledge and then paid the difference. As i understand it once you have paid you cannot resize smaller and get a refund.
Cool. That's what I figured (including not being able to go smaller) but wanted to make sure. Mainly don't want to worry about forgetting to lock in the PM on time. lol

Return to “Questions about KS6.66 Pledge Manager”