KS6.66 - PLEDGE LEVELS / BUILD YOUR OWN DUNGEON

Knightess JenneyOC will keep you up-to-date on the latest Dwarven Forge Kickstarter 6.66 developments here! This is a read-only forum.
JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

KS6.66 - PLEDGE LEVELS / BUILD YOUR OWN DUNGEON

Post by JenneyOC » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:07 am

Q: Why is the illuminated only available in painted.

A: Semi translucent dwarvenite (slightly milky so no hot spots). Everything is cast in this. You can try to paint yourself but this is much more difficult than the past. We understand that the vast majority will be purchasing painted. And then those who also want illuminated would be leaning towards painted. Partly trying to limit SKUs for items that aren’t anticipated to be huge sellers, as well as streamlining the whole fulfillment. But don’t worry, if you really want to buy unpainted, you can purchase the unpainted pledge level and just add on the light packs.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: KS6.66 - PLEDGE LEVELS / BUILD YOUR OWN DUNGEON

Post by JenneyOC » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:35 pm

Q: What's the difference between pledging for the "First Circle of Hell" and "Build your own hell + Encounter 1"? The price is different but looks like the total pieces are the same.

A: They are exactly the same part-wise, but the First Circle of Hell pledge level is cheaper that the “build your own” + Encounter 1. And don’t worry, you can add add-on packs to any pledge level… you don’t have to be at the ‘build your own’ to choose multiple add-ons.

-----

Q: why the "First Circle of Hell" Unpainted is $6 more than the Encounter 1, when they are essentially the same? The Painted version of "First Circle of Hell" is $1 cheaper than the Encounter 1.

A: (Elye) So... I think the best answer to this is simply "there are reasons" (and it's not a math error). All the sets are priced based on careful calculations taking into account various factors... in some cases we're absorbing a bit more of the painting cost, and calculations are a little different depending on whether something is a base pledge or not, etc.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: KS6.66 - PLEDGE LEVELS / BUILD YOUR OWN DUNGEON

Post by JenneyOC » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:31 pm

Q: What happens if you reduce your purchase in the pledge manager after the kickstarter is over? I know lots of people have asked about increasing, but is there any mechanism to refund money/give a store credit if we end up buying less stuff?

A: No, there is not a refund mechanism. Pledged funds collected at the close of the Kickstarter are pledged to the success of the project. You can add funds or reallocate them to different items during the pledge manager, but you can’t lower the amount you’ve spent.

-----

Q: Im about to Pledge! If my Pledge Level is the 3rd Circle of Hell Illuminated for $1,875 do I Qualify for all the Stretch Goals? Thank You.

A: 3rd Circle gets all SGs except the ones that go into the Hellraiser Pledge. But the few SG pieces that go into the Hellraise pledge also pop up in the 3rd Circle Pledge

-----

Q: Could someone provide a list of what I need to pledge/ order to get at least 1 of everything?

A: (Nate) All Hell Breaks Loose plus the two Terrain Tray Multi-packs, and the Large Banks - Standard Caverns Paint and Spouted Floor - Caverns Paint

A: (Jeff) Or 3rd level + the two resins + anything else from the extra bonus packs?

Return to “Codex Valoria KS6.66”