KS6.66 - PREVIOUS KSer Questions

Knightess JenneyOC will keep you up-to-date on the latest Dwarven Forge Kickstarter 6.66 developments here! This is a read-only forum.
JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

KS6.66 - PREVIOUS KSer Questions

Post by JenneyOC » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:01 am

Q: So lets say you got stuff from Caverns Deep... then forgot what you got. Is there a place where you can still access your pledge manager? I'd like to see what I ordered from there before I finalize my plate for this stuff.

A: www.Pledgemenager.com
Log in, and select View Receipt for Caverns Deep. I always forget what I picked, and normally I have some pleasant surprises when my order arrives a year later

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: KS6.66 - PREVIOUS KSer Questions

Post by JenneyOC » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:02 am

Q: the Caverns Deep "Underdoom" Floating Drift Stones in the Hellscape Paint Scheme? These could be set up on a Light Panel with the Magma Flow Phantasmal Filter (or a Terrain Tray).

A: They would be really neat, but I am not sure that they will show up here.

A: (Knightess) I might buy a pack of unpainted ones and make them myself. This is a great idea!

-----

Q: Nate showed in his excellent Encounter 3 walk-through video that the Pedestal of Pain was designed to fit nicely with both parts of the Stairway to Violence. Has there been any talk of releasing the Stairway in Lava paint?

A: The Stairway to Violence will not be appearing in Magma Paint here in Hellscape. Sorry.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: KS6.66 - PREVIOUS KSer Questions

Post by JenneyOC » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:00 pm

Q: Will future castings (restock) of the KS2 sets be in the translucent yellow or the yellow they are in now?

A: That is a very interesting thought. It would increase the price for the KS2 sets (due to the increased painting steps/time/difficulty), but it might be worth considering.

Return to “Codex Valoria KS6.66”