Lava Wall and Corner Tile want.

Please restrict your posting in this Forum to questions for Jenney.
Jenney will answer questions in the Codex Valoria KS6.66.
You may carry on discussions in the Kickstarter 6.66 Discussion Forums.
JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Lava Wall and Corner Tile want.

Post by JenneyOC » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:04 am

it doesn't look like the lava core pack will be available separately per the livestream on Wed 6/26 per Nate as last time not many core packs were purchased at all... As for walls, all packs are combo at this point and there isn't an separate wall pack. I would personally go for encounter one as it looks like there are a bunch of walls or the walls/floors/corners pack... but I am sure someone else has gone to all lengths to compare and contrast. I have not had the time to be that specific. Perhap look at the packs with the trifecta pieces as they can be both walls and floors.

Arbados
Orc
Orc

Lava Wall and Corner Tile want.

Post by Arbados » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:02 am

Hello Knightess:
What would you consider the best way to get simple wall and corner tiles? There are many great floor pieces (spouted floor pack) which are quite large but they don't come with accompanying wall and corner tiles. They're great but I'm trying to figure out how I'd be able to surround these with lava wall tiles as there doesn't seem to be a pledge for simple walls and corners? Any suggestions? The Lava Core pieces are also excellent but this set still leaves vacant wall spaces. I'd like to enclose my lava rooms :D . There seems to be much more floor coverage for this campaign than wall.

Thank you very much.

Return to “Ask the Knightess”