PLEDGE LEVEL - SCATTER TERRAIN

Knightess JenneyOC will keep you up-to-date on the latest Dwarven Forge Wildlands Kickstarter developments here! This is a read-only forum.
JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

PLEDGE LEVEL - SCATTER TERRAIN

Post by JenneyOC » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:29 am

Q: With so much scatter, it might be nice to have a list of which pieces have anchor magnets. I'm assuming it's most items.

A: Most if not all pieces will have anchor magnets

-----

Q: I was wondering if there was a way to buy just the accessory pieces? I would love to have trees, rocks and other cool things to use to enhance my collection of 2d maps I already have.

A: Look at the starter and wargame starter sets to begin. You can add add-ons for the rest. Or start with the $10 Build Your Own Pledge. It gives you access to all the add-on sets.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: PLEDGE LEVEL - SCATTER TERRAIN

Post by JenneyOC » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:08 am

Q: Does the Wyverstone Scatter pack include poles and bases to use with the pieces? Or are they purely flat. (I have a campaign I hope to do sometime that will involve a lot of floating islands.)

A: This pack has no rods. But the forthcoming Driftstone pack will include rods. These pieces serve as fantastic bases for the driftstones, but don’t work well as floating stones themselves.

-----

Q: Does the Wyverstone scatter pack come with any of the stands and stand bases? For drift-style elevation?

A: The pieces in the Wyverstone scatter pack are not the driftstones (though they look similar as both contain Wyverstone). There will be a separate pack of driftstones that includes the clear bases and vertical rods. The pieces in the Wyverstone scatter pack can, however, be used as alternate bases for the driftstones.

Return to “Codex Valoria Wildlands”