PLEDGE LEVEL - WARGAMER

Knightess JenneyOC will keep you up-to-date on the latest Dwarven Forge Wildlands Kickstarter developments here! This is a read-only forum.
JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

PLEDGE LEVEL - WARGAMER

Post by JenneyOC » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:30 am

Q: I would also like to request/recommend 3x3 sets instead of 2x2. I am currently backed at the (painted) Wildlands Ranger level (all 3 sets at 2x2 size). However, I want to be using these primarily for WarCry (24”by30”) and Frostgrave/Rangers of Shadow Deep which is best at 3x3. Would love to upgrade to a level of 3x3 for each set/biome. Any chance of you folks offering that??

A: (backer) That sounds like 2 Wildlands Ranger levels plus one each of the Starter sets to achieve the scatter area you are targeting. You may want to mix in some of the other set pieces through Add Ons instead, to keep the redundancy down. Banks, Trees, and Elevation Add On's.

A: (backer) You could get there somewhat easily with a few add ons, 2 extra battleboards or some sculpted floors to extend the footprint and some more scatter for coverage.

A: (Nate livestream 1) If you want to build w battle boards, 2 explorer packs would work. There will be battle board add-ons. For scatter. I would get 2 wargame scatter and that should effectively cover a 3x3. Nate will be doing a wargamer overview with the different sets on different sizes to compare. They are also considering a 9x battleboard pack to make a 3x3.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: PLEDGE LEVEL - WARGAMER

Post by JenneyOC » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:51 pm

Q:Any chance of a set of all 3 Wargame scatter? (like Ranger and Untamed?)

A: Originally thought about this, but didn’t want to go SKU crazy, but its definitely something we can go back and re-look at that.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: PLEDGE LEVEL - WARGAMER

Post by JenneyOC » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:17 pm

Q: Any chance to get a rule-set PDF (for Hamster/Mace Wargame homebrew)?
A: Yes! The pdf is available. We released in the update.

Return to “Codex Valoria Wildlands”