PLEDGE LEVEL - STRETCH GOALS

Knightess JenneyOC will keep you up-to-date on the latest Dwarven Forge Wildlands Kickstarter developments here! This is a read-only forum.
JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

PLEDGE LEVEL - STRETCH GOALS

Post by JenneyOC » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:52 am

Q: What are the differences in the levels of stretch goals? Is it just number of pieces? Or will there be exclusive pieces to wargamer and master tiers??

A: There won't be pieces exclusive to the Wargamer pledge levels. Wargamer pledges just get a particular assortment, instead of the "Master" buckets of repeating stretch goals which bigger pledges get. The stretch goal sets are tailored to fit to each set they go with. There is some overlap in pieces between them, and also some differences. The stretch goal chart shows what will be getting added to each set. Essentially, there are three different stretch goal sets for each biome (for a total of nine different stretch goal sets): starter, wargame, and master level sets. And then the larger pledges get multiples of the master level sets.

-----

Q: So for the stretch goals, if I’m going with the painted war game starter do I only get the SGs that specifically state war game starter?

A: Yes, you'll get whatever Stretch Goals say they're in that War Game Starter. If you select multiple biomes/starters in the pledge manager, you'll get the appropriate ones for that set. If you choose Forest & Mountain, you'll get one Wargame Starter stretch goal set for each. If you choose 3 Wargame Forest Starters, you'd get 3 of those stretch goals, etc.

-----

Q: Are each of the nine stretch goal sets totally different, or do the higher stretch goal sets of each terrain type include pieces from the lower ones?

A: The lower sets are not subsets of the higher ones - each set is distinct. But there is definitely a fair amount of overlap in terms of what pieces are included in the stretch goal packs.

-----

Q: what are the master stretch goal packs?

A: They are selections of additional pieces that are added to the larger base pledges. What will go in each set is outlined on the stretch goal chart, and as they're unlocked they are shown on the bottom of the pledge composition graphics on the website. Here's the forest pledge page for example: https://cx.dwarvenforge.com/pledges-add ... t/#7-B217

-----

Q: will there be a SG for WILDLANDS RANGER?

A: The Wildlands Ranger gets the integral Master Stretch Goal packs for each of the three Explore the Wilds sets, plus an additional pack of each type (so 6x SG packs total).

-----

Q: As an ALL in Untamed pledge, do I only get the bonus stretch goals listed as "Master"-for each biome-, or do I also earn the Wargame and starter ones as well?

A: Only the stretch goals listed as Master, and you'll get multiples of those. All the pieces in the Starter and Wargamer stretch goals will already end up included in your Untamed pledge, just not as stretch goals which you get the multiplier for.

-----

Q: Do I remember Nate saying all of the stretch goal pieces would be in add-ons?

A: The Master Level SG ‘buckets’ for each of the three biomes will be available to add-on in the Pledge Manager.

-----

Q: do the explore stretch goals get included in the ranger pledge?

A: You get 1x Master SG bucket for EACH of the Biomes from their Explorer level PLUS you get an ADDITIONAL 1x Master SG Bucket for EACH Biome for getting them in the bundle. This is a total of 2x Master SG buckets for EACH of the Biomes.

-----

Q:So if I main pledge a mega build then add on a starter pack, I would get multiple stretch goal rewards?

A: You would receive 3x Master SGs bucket of the biome you picked for your Mega Build. AND you would receive the Starter Pack SGs for the biome of your starter pack. You get the SGs of EVERY Pledge level you add on. SO if you added 3 different pledge levels, you would get the SGs of EACH of the individual pledge levels you added on.

-----

Q: So if I got the explore the forest pack now and later when the pledge manager reopens and I add enough to upgrade to the forest mega pack which stretch goal would I get?

A: If you upgraded from Explore to Mega Forests in the PM, you would receive 3x the Master SGs bucket for the Forest Biome as that is what you finalized in the Pledge Manager.

-----

Q: [For the Untamed pledge] when you say 4 of all, is that 4 of each.. so total 12?

A: Yes, 4 of each biome so its a total of 12.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: PLEDGE LEVEL - STRETCH GOALS

Post by JenneyOC » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:26 am

Q: If you displayed the stretch goals by what they go with instead of intermixed, it may be easier to understand. So showing all the starter set stretch goals together and all of the war game stretch goals together etc.

A: This is a good idea.

-----

Q: What is a “Master Stretch Goal Pack”? What pieces are included in it?

A: Those are the multiplying stretch goal packs which the Explore, Mega Build, and Untamed pledge levels get. The contents get expanded as the campaign progresses, and when the whole thing is done we'll put a price on those stretch goal boxes and allow anyone to buy extras. You can see Master Stretch Goal box contents which have unlocked at the bottom of the parts list for any pledge level which gets them.

-----

Q: In looking at the Wildlands Ranger am I right in thinking with the 2x stretch goals per set, you would get 6 of the bonanza goals? Is that correct?

A: The Bonanza goals are different, they become part of the base pledge contents. Things which say they're added to the Master Level Stretch Goals are the things which get multiplied. So the Reality Rupture and Stone of Binding, for the Wildlands Explorer pledge level you would get 3 - one in each Explore base pledge.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by JenneyOC » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:12 am

Q: With painted pledges - will the stretch goals/bonuses included, also be painted?

A: Stretch goals always come in the same condition as associated pledges, so painted pledges get painted stretch goals.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by JenneyOC » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:10 pm

Q: assuming that the Wyvern is not part of the normal SG bundles, but a "Special Incentive" added to the Mountain MEGA pledge? Otherwise you will be handing out a LOT of Wyverns.

A: There are several pieces that are being dropped into Explore Levels, or into Mega level builds. They are not in the Master SG buckets. This is why you might see them as x1 even on the UNTAMED SG list.

Currently you have the following, but there will be additional ones as well, forthcoming.

a) Seal of Binding @ $1M
b) Reality Rapture @ $2M
c) Crimsonclaw Wyvern and nest/eggs @ $2.4M

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by JenneyOC » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:23 am

Q: Not a complaint, i'd love to have 8 Wolfsbane patches. but was it intended to have this stretch goal repeated at the 1.3mil and 2.45mil levels?

A: yes this was intentional as they are great pieces to insert into any build.

-----

Q: The includes a Mossy Rock Bank x3 twice, so it appears that we would get 6 of them. While it looks like a versatile piece, 6 seems like overkill when there is also a tiny hummock and a Mountain Jumpy Piece that could be substituted for some of these! Perhaps 2 of each, instead of 6 of the Mossy Rock Bank?!

A: Stretch Goals which have already been revealed and attained are unlikely to change. Some folks would be upset about losing those Mossy Rock Banks at this point. If you feel you end up with a surplus, you could always look for trades!

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by JenneyOC » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:06 am

Q: Will there be any social media stretch goals this KS?
A: At this time here are not any social media SGs.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by JenneyOC » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:32 pm

Q: which stretch goal packs will be available for purchase in the PM?
looking for inexpensive ways to get wolvesbane and nettlegorse - mountain and forest starters SG packs would fit the bill nicely ;)

A: The Forest, Mountain, and Swamp Master Level stretch goals will be available as 3 separate addons in the pledge manager.

-----

Q: Today, I would like to request clarification regarding the "select bonus stretch goals" accompanying each of the Heart pledges. I know a few bits of info were noted previously - the Reality Rupture and Seal of Binding being included in all, for example, the Crimsonclaw Wyvern not being included - but when it comes to the select bonus stretch goal inclusion in the Hearts, it's all still a bit murky to me, and I'd appreciate having a list somewhere - especially when it comes to important pieces like the new Hole Knoll, etc. Does that exist somewhere, and can someone point me to it if so?

A:You'll be able to see exactly what stretch goal each Heart pack gets here in their own, dedicated area of the Wildlands site:
https://cx.dwarvenforge.com/heart-of-the-wilds/

-----

Q: Will the Hole Knoll and Sporeclaw be included in sets like Wildlands Untamed or any of the Mega Builds?

A: Yes it is a SG for SI, which is 1/3 biomes for UNTAMED. It is also a SG for the yet-to-be-revealed "Heart of the Swamp". So if you will be pledging those levels you'll get it by default.

Return to “Codex Valoria Wildlands”