PLEDGE CALCULATOR

Knightess JenneyOC will keep you up-to-date on the latest Dwarven Forge Wildlands Kickstarter developments here! This is a read-only forum.
JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

PLEDGE CALCULATOR

Post by JenneyOC » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:16 am

Q: It would be ever so nice if one could upload one's saved Excel file from the pledge calculator to the page and have it repopulate all the boxes, or in some other fashion save the selections so far. With new things coming all the time, there's a lot of replanning and wallet groaning. I understand Dwarven Forge not wanting to have to be responsible for storing everyone's spreadsheets, but, if we store 'em and can tell the webpage what it told us last time, maybe everybody wins.

A: This is not possible in the current build in the background code of the pledge calculator, but it is a great suggestion for an upgrade down the line.

-----

Q: How do we get to the second picture in some of the add-on sets? If you click on the expanded picture it does nothing and the "show set gallery" button doesn't show the second picture either? I mean, please don't tell me a 4x4 square of Dreadhollow and one insert (2 pieces total) is $82 painted ($738/square foot), because that's what the pledge manager shows...

A: This also is not possible in the current build in the background code of the pledge calculator. It currently allows us to visualize only one image. We apologize for that. If you are concerned with what is included in that pledge/add-on please refer to the DF Wildlands page or the Kickstarter page. This is a great suggestion for an upgrade down the line.

Return to “Codex Valoria Wildlands”