PLEDGE LEVEL - OPTIMAL BUILDS OBSERVATIONS

Knightess JenneyOC will keep you up-to-date on the latest Dwarven Forge Wildlands Kickstarter developments here! This is a read-only forum.
JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

PLEDGE LEVEL - OPTIMAL BUILDS OBSERVATIONS

Post by JenneyOC » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:06 am

1- For build ability (even though it doesn’t get stretch goals) the Rocky Elevation is vastly more useful than the Mountain Starter for $1 more.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: PLEDGE LEVEL - OPTIMAL BUILDS OBSERVATIONS

Post by JenneyOC » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:21 pm

Q: I have a question. Is there enough swamp banks in the 600$ pledge to make the River in Titan tooth Glen?

A: (Elye) Assuming you mean the Explore the Swamp pledge, then the answer is not quite. The Titanstooth Glade river is 3' long. There are similar swamp banks pieces in Explore the Swamp (though a slightly different mix) but Titanstooth also has a few of the trifecta forest banks which add a bit of length.

A: (GeekJeff) You couldn't make it exactly, but there are enough banks pieces in Explore the Swamp to make something pretty similar. Explore the Swamp doesn't have any of the Trifecta Ledges which Titanstooth Glade includes, but it has more of other Banks pieces. On straight up 1:1 piece count though, no.

-----

(Realarete) This is my base pledge: ETSx2. Lots of banks w/out going too crazy with trees or too many extraneous pieces that I don't want ( bits of ruins, odd ball flair etc). Its a fairly tight composition which makes it perfect for my needs. Sure Ill get 2 of the banana boat pieces .. but THAT piece is highly useable in many situations. Whats really nice and you alluded to it, is that you don't get cross-over with some sets that Ill get as ADD-ONs like escarpments. So no unwanted duplication there ...

-----

(Zach) Playing with the numbers, it appears you can do a Wildlands Untamed Painted Pledge (Lite) for a little under $4k. Just a FYI for those interested in 1 of each sculpt painted.

Basically I added all of the Heart of the... packs in Randy's spreadsheet, then went through and looked for the pieces I was still missing. I then went and added the lowest cost add-ons to get the missing pieces. You definitely don't get as many pieces as Wildlands Untamed, but if you're just looking for a bare bones "I want it all!" pledge, it's doable.

Return to “Codex Valoria Wildlands”