Discount baked into pledges

Please restrict your posting in this Forum to questions for Jenney.
Jenney will answer questions in the Codex Valoria Wildlands.
You may carry on discussions in the Kickstarter 7 Discussion Forums.
Dragos
Orc
Orc

Discount baked into pledges

Post by Dragos » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:57 am

It would help my decision-making to know how much of a discount is baked-into the mega and untamed pledges versus buying roughly the same pieces as add-ons. I know in CD, underdoom was advertised as a savings of $800 which got me to take the plunge.

Talistran
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Discount baked into pledges

Post by Talistran » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:07 am

Dragos wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:57 am
It would help my decision-making to know how much of a discount is baked-into the mega and untamed pledges versus buying roughly the same pieces as add-ons. I know in CD, underdoom was advertised as a savings of $800 which got me to take the plunge.
We don't know what it is yet, as we don't know what the "special" is on Untamed.

But so far, it looks far less impressive than CD. I too bought the CD because of the discount.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by JenneyOC » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:24 am

I don't think we can determine exactly what the final % discount is until the all the SGs are unlocked. That might be something that could be calculated prior to the Pledge Manager though.

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by zenako » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:41 am

Nate also inferred the other night that a direct matching might not happen since the builds were made before the bundles were set up and as shown elsewhere, there will likely not be a true one to one matching possibility, without ending up with a lot of extra tiles (at extra cost). Examples in some other threads.

Return to “Ask the Knightess”