Fogger questions

Please restrict your posting in this Forum to questions for Jenney.
Jenney will answer questions in the Codex Valoria Wildlands.
You may carry on discussions in the Kickstarter 7 Discussion Forums.
zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Fogger questions

Post by zenako » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:15 am

Does the fogger operate properly when it is held vertical on its side? Like for example to have a small stream of fog coming out of a cave or hidey hole location? Or from behind a water location?

Also, is the entire fogger structure integral to its function? Could it be modifed to be smaller and fit under certain tiles without destroying the mechanism? Basically is a lot of the surrounding white plastic just filler that could be cut or removed without killing the fogger?
Last edited by zenako on Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Fogger questions

Post by Vegomatic » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:33 pm

The Knightess, in her Codex, says it cannot be put on its side.

No idea about modding it. I would direct that question to her.

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:12 pm

zenako wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:15 am
Also, is the entire fogger structure integral to its function? Could it be midifed to be smaller and fit under certain tiles without destroying the mechanism? Basically is a lot of the surrounding white plastic just filler that could be cut or removed without killing the fogger?
This would be awesome... and i hope it is possible

If it is not possible - is that white lip wide enough to support CBS walls? - can i drill holes in the corners for CBS posts?

i love the idea of a smoking building - whether it is on fire or an alchemical experiment is going on - or perhaps it is an opium den... the possibilities are endless!
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:20 pm

kitenerd wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:12 pm
zenako wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:15 am
Also, is the entire fogger structure integral to its function? Could it be midifed to be smaller and fit under certain tiles without destroying the mechanism? Basically is a lot of the surrounding white plastic just filler that could be cut or removed without killing the fogger?
This would be awesome... and i hope it is possible

If it is not possible - is that white lip wide enough to support CBS walls? - can i drill holes in the corners for CBS posts?

i love the idea of a smoking building - whether it is on fire or an alchemical experiment is going on - or perhaps it is an opium den... the possibilities are endless!
I was thinking about that CBS post idea too...
Ah, great minds... however that saying goes. ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:06 pm

i am but a disciple at the feet of the master ;)

i seriously hope they answer this - if it works i will buy one for sure - should be easy to test - pull off a roof and flip a house on the fogger upside down - fit test!
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by JenneyOC » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:04 pm

You guys always make me laugh. Currently the Fogger is a prototype, and still being developed and tested. so I don't think many of these questions can be even attempted to be answered until we have a final version.

But i do look forward to what you all are able to do with your Modding. Just post pics for us to all follow along.

Dinah from Kabalor
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Dinah from Kabalor » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:06 pm

As soon as we have all pieces revealed, can we get a complete list of pieces with which the Fogger and Light Puck
1) work seamlessly and fit together hiding the Fogger or Light Puck itself
and
2) can work with if you build a layer of banks around them?

It's super hard to figure out if you're backing what you'll need to actually make use of these two.

e.g. Does the Fogger hide under the Huge Hummock? Is there a piece it works seamlessly with other than the Hellscape volcano? [edited to note I have learned in the forums of the Hole Knoll, which I guess is 'coming soon' to the add ons page]

Thanks!

---

Well, this new video was super helpful. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ahnqvn ... e=youtu.be Thanks!

Still would love lists 1 & 2 above in some form (improved notation on add-ons page?) and to see Fogger under Huge Hummock and the use of banks with these two.

Return to “Ask the Knightess”