Gridless Terrain Trays?

Please restrict your posting in this Forum to questions for Jenney.
Jenney will answer questions in the Codex Valoria Wildlands.
You may carry on discussions in the Kickstarter 7 Discussion Forums.
LordWestmark
Orc
Orc

Gridless Terrain Trays?

Post by LordWestmark » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:10 am

Has it been confirmed that there will be a gridless terrain tray option / add-on?

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Gridless Terrain Trays?

Post by zenako » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:33 am

Only to the extent that Nate said they will be looking into it within the context of the Pledge Manager, that they did not expect to make any changes to the listed pledges in the KS itself. I would guess that there will likely be enough of a request from folks for either option that they will consider it strongly. I also think they are likely to send out a Survery Monkey to backers to solict answers from a wider range than just those who post on forums, discord, twitch, etc.

LordWestmark
Orc
Orc

Post by LordWestmark » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:02 pm

zenako wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:33 am
Only to the extent that Nate said they will be looking into it within the context of the Pledge Manager, that they did not expect to make any changes to the listed pledges in the KS itself. I would guess that there will likely be enough of a request from folks for either option that they will consider it strongly. I also think they are likely to send out a Survery Monkey to backers to solict answers from a wider range than just those who post on forums, discord, twitch, etc.
Fair enough. I have no interest in visible grids, so I'll standby to see what comes

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by JenneyOC » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:06 pm

Plan your pledge as if ALL the TT, Mats, and Battleboards HAVE GRIDS. there will be a backer survey after the campaign ends about interest in gridless ones. if there is sufficient interest they will be in the PM as add-ons. they will NOT be able to be swapped into the pledge levels. those will remain WITH GRIDS. so i would plan your pledge around all of them having GRIDS.

Return to “Ask the Knightess”