What is NOT in untamed

Please restrict your posting in this Forum to questions for Jenney.
Jenney will answer questions in the Codex Valoria Wildlands.
You may carry on discussions in the Kickstarter 7 Discussion Forums.
Ime202
Kobold
Kobold

What is NOT in untamed

Post by Ime202 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:28 pm

Can someone clearly say now that all admins are revealed what is NOT in untamed? Or the pics of the Mega pledges, what’s in the photos but not the pledge?

Example is the oracle pool in the pledge? Doesn’t look like it yet the pictures show it and it’s not listed under the mountains pledge

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: What is NOT in untamed

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:22 pm

They have said by the end of the campaign, it is their intention that everything that was scheduled for release in the kickstarter as of the first day should be in the WU pledge level.
100 Resin and 237 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Ime202
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Ime202 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:43 pm

Thanks! I just don’t see things like the oracle pool pack, etc... On some images it shows pool listed with items, others stuff is missing. And if they are adding the light puck now, that top piece in the oracle pool pack is no where but the oracle pool addon... it’s a lot, getting confused as to what is it is not in the full pledges :(

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:49 pm

Yeah, there is a lot to yet be revealed, but we still have 2 more days. I would expect they will tailor the stretch goals to hit what they have said about WU containing everything at the beginning of the campaign.

A few new pieces have been sculpted or are being sculpted, it seems, so those will be add-ons, but most everything will be in the WU pledge.
100 Resin and 237 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

staffanb
Goblin
Goblin

Post by staffanb » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:36 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:49 pm
Yeah, there is a lot to yet be revealed, but we still have 2 more days. I would expect they will tailor the stretch goals to hit what they have said about WU containing everything at the beginning of the campaign.

A few new pieces have been sculpted or are being sculpted, it seems, so those will be add-ons, but most everything will be in the WU pledge.
My understanding is that it would be all sculpts finished during the kickstarter except resin pieces (and some sculpts will be finished after the kickstarter ends but before the pledge manager closes). Won't be all trays, battleboard, and mat since they aren't sculpts. Not sure it will be all plants because they might not be sculpts but more like miniatures. Still not sure that I'll be getting any Stone Spur and Rope pieces with my Untamed pledge... grr...

staffanb
Goblin
Goblin

Post by staffanb » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:01 am

staffanb wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:36 pm
AnimeSensei wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:49 pm

[...] Still not sure that I'll be getting any Stone Spur and Rope pieces with my Untamed pledge... grr...
Now I am sure and (more) happy :)

Return to “Ask the Knightess”