August 2007 Contest -- The Medieval Tavern/Inn

jkratzer
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jkratzer » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:59 am

Shadox -

Unfortunately, Shore Leave is my swan song for a while. Between running the IPMS local chapter and being in near-burnout on gaming, I'm taking a break from gaming for a year or two. However, if you want to stop by the house and say "HI!" between now and August, by all means. I'll send a private e-mail w/phone #'s.

As far as registering for the game, you must be a registered member of the convention to attend the game; membership in the con gets you into the game room with no further fee. There will be gaming of all kinds running as long as SOMEONE rom the Game Room committee is conscious!
The Big D&D Game will register starting at noon on Friday, and will require MINIMUM Level 7-10 if you expect to survive to the end of the quest! (OR a VERY GOOD set of dice!) If I don't get enough qualified gamers Friday, I'll take registrants up to 10 AM on Saturday, and ALL Gamers must bring their character sheets with them, ready to play Saturday AM, OR accept a pre-genned character. This looks to be an ALL-DAY venture, with short breaks, and we may lock the door behind the last non-D&D'ers on Saturday night to finish.
Of course, I may kill all of you inside a hour, and we can all go get blitzed at the Cinnamon Tree lounge and bemoan bad tidings from Lady Luck! It all depends on the dice; even the DM can lose!

Shadox, I really wish you COULD make the game, because a good Rogue WILL come in handy on this one! BUT, family and kids come first, no argument on that! Take 'em to Kennywood and have a BALL!

Jim

Shadox
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Shadox » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:30 am

Jkratzer,

Questoin Number One - How do I get registered for the event?

Statement Number One - I stay at that marriot all teh time it rocks!!!

Issue Number One - I travel a lot and miss out a lot with the kids. July 14th is a Kennywood day for my oldest son. I promised I would be there.
Sorry I will not be able to be able to go to your game.

Question Number 2 - Now that I have the invite when are you runing a game at a FLGS? My territory covers the whole mid atlantic and I am in the baltimore/annapolis corridor 1-2 days a week every week. Let me know. I am only in the east for another 2 months. I was brought here 1 year ago to prep me for a promo. A position has opened up in my old state of Tx so it is off to the yellow rose of Texas. I move in August. I would love to bring my rogue loving butt to a mad yank game. What say you?

-Shadox

shoesan
Goblin
Goblin

Post by shoesan » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:57 am

Sorry but I currently live in Beaufort, SC. That is a bit too far to travel for a game. Maybe next year, after my wife is out of the Marine Corps and we move back to PA!

Shoe

jkratzer
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jkratzer » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:48 pm

Shadox, shoesan;

Are you guys coming to Shore Leave, July 13-15? It's at Marriott's Hunt Valley Inn (I-83 Exit 20, in MD). I hope so, because I'M running the Big Saturday D&D Game!
It will be a multi-level DF setup, using ALL the different DF genre's.

Hope to see ya!

Jim

shoesan
Goblin
Goblin

Post by shoesan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:31 pm

That IS a trip. And I am from PA to boot (not York though...). I am sure you like them as much as I do!

Shoe

Shadox
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Shadox » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:33 pm

Shoe,

I got my lizardmen yesterday also. I happened to be in a little town called York, PA and the FLGS had some DF no the Shelf!!! On eof the bubble packs was a pack of lizardmen. Yahooooo!!!!!! What a coincidence that we got them on the same day.

-Shadox

shoesan
Goblin
Goblin

Post by shoesan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:56 pm

Well I got a set of the Lizardmen. Thanks Russ! They look GREAT!

Shoe

shoesan
Goblin
Goblin

Post by shoesan » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:20 am

Thanks Otherworld. That may be my fallback if my current trade attempt fails. I think I have a set coming though!

Shoe

otherworld
Orc
Orc

Post by otherworld » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:24 am

I am STILL trying to score some lizardmen myself..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0022709431

admin
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by admin » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:48 pm

Dang, Stefan. That time jumper works well!