A Suggestion for the Kickstarter #5

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: A Suggestion for the Kickstarter #5

Post by GODofwar » Wed May 03, 2017 11:28 pm

zoroaster100 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:30 am
A Dwarven Forge set, with not only big forges but also a Dwarven hall reminiscent of Moria from Lord of the Rings, with really big dwarven pillars, and dwarven arches and doorways, and Dwarven king's throne room would be awesome.

And while we are talking about dwarves, how about an Elven tree village or Rivendell type set? And a set for halfling homes with round doors?
I've thought about this often. The King should definitely make a DwF set...maybe as a special prize for large orders. Elaborate.

And the tree village...Lego has a set like this and it has possibilites in DwF...it should be possible to make tree 'kits' that are customizeable with bridges between trees, flets and tree buildings...even rooms inside the tree trunks.

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delenda Sunt
WeaselWarGod

blinky
Orc
Orc

Post by blinky » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:54 pm

Dungeon dressing 2. The dungeon dressing was the best KS1 addon, so pleased I got 3 of them.
I would rather have painted dwarvenite dressing if possible, as opposed to other companies non painted.

The forums are littered with suggestions.

Moonkiller
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Moonkiller » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:14 pm

Wish List has to be:

1. Dungeons Walls LED
2. Double DOORS PLEASE (Yes I saw a prototype already BIG SMILE)
3. Temple/Tomb/Hew stone style Tiles (Used quite often to break away from the Dungeon monotony emphasizing on the different chambers). I will again mention Temples Style
4. Overgrown thickets/Vines on Dungeon tiles (Yes I now that "green" needs photosynthesis (Sun), but these tiles can be used as surface tiles on a ruin, or a magical underground grove)
5. Swamp style tiles... (Yes its a far shot, though not sure how many ppl would like this)
6. Desert type of terrain/tiles.... eg Egyptian sandstone etc etc!
7. Ancient Greek theme Wicked Addon as alot of fantasy is inspired based on that architecture. (The famous Greek Pillars, or even a type of Mosaic Bath house tile - Oh wait what about statues?? I always run out of "STATUES" as per say in sessions!
8. Sci-fi Tiles similar to the Resin sets and some accessories if possible

TBG Honest add LED on the "HOT" or "COOL" items

Again this is just a suggestion!

Maybe DF should post a POLL on their website for marketing purposes inc ideas from the forums...

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:21 am

Post reported. Hopefully we can get all of these deleted from the forums; they did over 40 posts last night...
102 Resin and 212 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

ChicagoBart
Goblin
Goblin

Post by ChicagoBart » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:16 am

What the...???
Beware the old man in a world
----- where men die young -----

thebigteacher
Orc
Orc

Post by thebigteacher » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:33 am

So many great ideas, I can't wait to see what shows up.

Kryzsko
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Kryzsko » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:32 pm

I find that you can never have too many floor pieces of all sizes (1x1, 1x2, 2x2, 1x4, 4x4, 4x6 and so on).

jasdotcom
Ogre
Ogre

Post by jasdotcom » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:13 pm

William wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:56 am
I would also like the filler floor pieces for the back side of a 6" round wall to use them inside a dungeon.
Like the little corner filler piece with round corner walls from KS#1, but larger.
I most definitely want this, too. Filling in negative space of a layout is very appealing.
Also, will the removable walls of the round room be available on their own? It would be nice to use them in creating "double-tall" circular rooms

Kryzsko
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Kryzsko » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:13 am

I agree that the fantasy floor pack in dwarvenite would be nice, or at least re-issue the unique pieces from the original CoS.

DM Jeremy
Kobold
Kobold

Post by DM Jeremy » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:59 am

The item I want most is a fantasy floor pack in dwarvenite. Having missed out on the previous kickstarters it would be nice to be able to get the pool and floor grates, as my attempts to order them from DF Europe has failed time and again.

Return to “Pre-Kickstarter 5 Discussion”