Paenitet Me

Animewarped
Orc
Orc

Re: Paenitet Me

Post by Animewarped » Sun May 13, 2018 10:12 pm

I was waiting for that piece the whole KS. I love the nick nacks that flesh things out. lol

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Sun May 13, 2018 6:59 pm

Seraphis the Bland wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 5:07 pm
By the by, can anyone tell me what set this mystery pedestal piece comes from?
Vegomatic is correct. The pedestal did not making it into KS5. It was one of the first pieces I sculpted for KS5 and it's sad that it got left out. I understand why it did though. We had too many awesome pieces and somethings had to go. The pedestal was a simple, minor item that wasn't needed for the DoD adventure as a whole. Out of everything that got left out, it's the one I'm least disappointed over losing.
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Sun May 13, 2018 5:11 pm

Sun May 13, 2018 5:07 pm
If I am not mistaken, that piece did not make the final cut. I expect will appear one day in the future... in another Kickstarter or set to be named later.

Seraphis the Bland
Orc
Orc

Post by Seraphis the Bland » Sun May 13, 2018 5:07 pm

Attachments
Dungeon of Doom- mystery piece.jpg
Dungeon of Doom- mystery piece.jpg (63.19 KiB) Viewed 496 times

Seraphis the Bland
Orc
Orc

Post by Seraphis the Bland » Sun May 13, 2018 4:51 pm

I like your idea, Law, of sprinkling in jade pieces- I hadn't thought of mixing them like that. That would add nice atmosphere especially with some LED braziers. I will have to figure out a way of moding a floor piece so I can have that open "pit" piece that was in the trap package. It was so cool, but I couldn't justify the cost for one piece.

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Law » Sun May 13, 2018 8:42 am

It's hard for me to say what I'll need until I tinker with what I ordered. I got a mix of encounters and add-ons, so I'm not sure what my options will be. With my combination of magnetic and LED walls and corners (plus traps), I can supplement my built encounters - but I'll also have some extra regular walls to give me more options. and then I bypassed the pre-built Shrine to get Shrine add-ons because I'd like to try something different. As much as I love the Shrine walls, they look too unique to use as regular walls. I like them as accent pieces - so I'll either mix them with arch walls for a room or two, or just sprinkle them throughout a layout so my whole dungeon is a temple. That's just for the regular Shrine - I still haven't decided how to use the jade elements. I need to see how it all looks - if it looks good mixed together, or if the all-Temple builds work better than I thought.

period3
Orc
Orc

Post by period3 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:20 pm

Sat May 12, 2018 12:46 am
I regret not buying the idol of Sysuul. Why? O why, did I not purchase it while it was possible to do so without shelling out $400+ for the entire set!? What do you all regret not purchasing while you had the chance?
My biggest regret is not buying the capital city pledge that was available in the shop a few months ago. For KS5, I don't have any regrets. I still want some of the encounters, but I think those should be available in the store for a while.

geekjeff
Ogre
Ogre

Post by geekjeff » Sat May 12, 2018 10:59 pm

Sat May 12, 2018 12:02 pm
Mushu_Green wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:41 am
I should have picked the magnets... and a few terrain trays
I hesitate to ask how much time you think it would take to retrofit? I wonder if the space for the magnet is already there, just needs to slap one in? maybe?
The space will be there, there’s only one version of the mold for each piece.

DF will probably sell magnets, or I’m sure people will post compatible sized ones available in bulk from eBay or Alibaba (where do you think the factory buys theirs? ;) )

It’ll be a WHOLE lot of gluing though, and probably won’t work out to be much if any cheaper than having bought them preinstalled.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sat May 12, 2018 8:55 pm

I also think I got everything I need.

Even looking at the pledge manager sheet now, I do not see much I really need or want. I am a bit tempted to get a bit of marble if possible though
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Rabbit Burner » Sat May 12, 2018 8:28 pm

No regrets :)

well none so far - we reserve the right to change our mind upon receipt of our dungeon.
I am the Game and I want to Play