I want a Cat theme. Lol

Phoenix Rising
Orc
Orc

Re: Paenitet Me

Post by Phoenix Rising » Mon May 14, 2018 11:13 pm

Law wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 8:42 am
I bypassed the pre-built Shrine to get Shrine add-ons because I'd like to try something different. As much as I love the Shrine walls, they look too unique to use as regular walls. I like them as accent pieces - so I'll either mix them with arch walls for a room or two, or just sprinkle them throughout a layout so my whole dungeon is a temple. That's just for the regular Shrine - I still haven't decided how to use the jade elements. I need to see how it all looks - if it looks good mixed together, or if the all-Temple builds work better than I thought.
I also felt that the Shrine elements were generally too unique to be used outside of a snakey temple. I bought the jade option for my DoD because if I was going to have such unique pieces I wanted the look and the limited edition of jade. But I also bought an antichamber and the inner sanctum in regular so I could adapt pieces into a more "normal" dungeon. The shrine wall's eyes are generic enough and the fire theme strong enough; the dais's only snakey bit is the floor pattern; same with the corner brazier pieces, which I love; one side of the freestanding wall isn't too snakey IIRC; and the temple door is great as-is.

I think we'll get lots of mileage from the individual bits.

Phoenix Rising
Orc
Orc

Post by Phoenix Rising » Mon May 14, 2018 10:55 pm

Arbados wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:38 am
No regrets as of now! I think I got everything I wanted although some more Puzzle Room pieces could be good. I love the idea of these, but I'm nervous on the end result. Plastic stickers are not what I'd expected from DF with these tiles. I'll hold back judgment, however, until they're in hand. I ordered 2 sets and would like more if they're not removable silly sticker tiles as I think they may be. If they are then I wish I'd never gotten the 2 sets I did!
They have said they'll be non-removable. If you'd rather, you could freehand paint some of the tiles; that might be cool, too.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon May 14, 2018 4:53 pm

Arbados wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:38 am
No regrets as of now! I think I got everything I wanted although some more Puzzle Room pieces could be good. I love the idea of these, but I'm nervous on the end result. Plastic stickers are not what I'd expected from DF with these tiles. I'll hold back judgment, however, until they're in hand. I ordered 2 sets and would like more if they're not removable silly sticker tiles as I think they may be. If they are then I wish I'd never gotten the 2 sets I did!
I would assume they are paper stickers like the flags in KS4, or if they surprise us with an upgrade, vinyl.
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon May 14, 2018 3:57 pm

GardenDM wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 11:44 am
LadySabelle wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 12:15 am
Animewarped wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 10:12 pm
I was waiting for that piece the whole KS. I love the nick nacks that flesh things out. lol
There were some much more interesting knickknack pieces that got left out of KS5. But since my mini dungeon got added to KS5 after being left out of KS3, I have hope for some of the other forgotten pieces.
Sooooo, I think we can say with authority that KS7 is confirmed as "Forgotten Knicknacks of Doom: The Complete Collection"! ;)

WoW

not just any "Forgotten Knicknacks of Doom" Kickstarter

Not "Part one: A New Knicknack".
Followed by "Part two: These aren't the Knicknacks your looking for".
with "Part three: Never touch my Knicknack" hot on its heels.
A short gap to "Part four: There is no Knicknak"
to then have the triology rounded off with "Part five: So Long and thanks for all the Knicknaks"

Noooooo what we get is the whole ensemble

"Forgotten Knicknacks of Doom: The Complete Collection"!

we for several cant wait :)

EDIT - parts 4 and 5 of the trilogy were then same - Warren FPQC is now under investigation
Last edited by Rabbit Burner on Mon May 14, 2018 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Mon May 14, 2018 11:48 am

GardenDM wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 11:44 am
... say with authority ...
I will need some proof on this. ;)
I'm sure we'll know very "soon"... ;) :lol:
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

GardenDM
Ogre
Ogre

Post by GardenDM » Mon May 14, 2018 11:44 am

LadySabelle wrote:
Animewarped wrote:
I was waiting for that piece the whole KS. I love the nick nacks that flesh things out. lol
There were some much more interesting knickknack pieces that got left out of KS5. But since my mini dungeon got added to KS5 after being left out of KS3, I have hope for some of the other forgotten pieces.
Sooooo, I think we can say with authority that KS7 is confirmed as "Forgotten Knicknacks of Doom: The Complete Collection"! ;)

Arbados
Orc
Orc

Post by Arbados » Mon May 14, 2018 2:38 am

Seraphis the Bland
Orc
Orc

Post by Seraphis the Bland » Mon May 14, 2018 12:36 am

LadySabelle wrote:
Animewarped wrote:
Oh, yeah, right! Like, uh..., like uh, what? :)

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Mon May 14, 2018 12:15 am

Animewarped wrote:
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/