Official KS5 "Trading" & Buy/Sell Pieces - Aftermarket Thread.

szabbran
Orc
Orc

Re: Official KS5 "Trading" Thread.

Post by szabbran » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:05 pm

Smogma wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:55 am
c.) 4x4 Round Pool - Quantity Wanted (14x) - Offer $8/each
This is sort of off topic and a year late... but Smogma I am super interested in what you're thinking to use 14x pools for. They are a very cool piece (and I'm kicking myself for only getting a hold of 1), would love to hear what kind of build you have in mind with that many!

electricmotorcycles
Orc
Orc

Re: Official KS5 "Trading" & Buy/Sell Pieces - Aftermarket Thread.

Post by electricmotorcycles » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:48 pm

while trades are preferred i can sell them and i have paypal. if i don't sell them in the next month or two [unless i slow down on my painting] the paint job seen below will be the future of my LED pieces. i've not yet done the detailing and highlighting yet

electricmotorcycles wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:03 am
i've started painting my KS5 so if anyone wants to trade before i 'ruin' them speak now, items, i'm looking to trade for other items are:

all of the LED pieces, both the little LEDs themselves as well as the walls and things you stick them into:

1 x 2x4 Grand Vaulted Wall
1 x 3x2 LED socket alcove
not sure what i would want for these two since they are unique items

2 x 2x2 LED socket floor
2 x LED serpent brazer
make an offer

4 x 2x2 vaulted corner with LED socket
2 x 2x2 vaulted wall with LED socket
for each these, i would like two similar items [non LED obviously] unpainted preferred, for example, one LED corner i would want two regular vaulted corners or more pieces if from other KSers

also could let go:

2 x 2x2 vaulted door corner
2 x 2x2 vaulted diagonal wall
2 x 4x2 vaulted double door frame with wooden double doors

i'd might also be willing to part with the magnet walls and accessories but i kind of like them so i would like some good stuff for them.
Attachments
ks5 paint job.jpg
ks5 paint job.jpg (129.57 KiB) Viewed 968 times

Smogma
Orc
Orc

Re: Official KS5 "Trading" Thread.

Post by Smogma » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:52 am

electricmotorcycles wrote: is this list still accurate, also what encounter is the "Floor Trap - Snake Pit (6x) (includes 6x False Floor Lids)" located?
I think it's still accurate. Currently I'm a little cash strapped, so I'm only looking to trade rather than buy right now.

Snake Pits were available in the Shrine encounter, as well as the Floor Trap Add-On set.

Riley
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Riley » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:24 pm

I suspect I would be happy to trade a few jade pieces for a few non-jade temple pieces. Especially a few brazier corners.

Won’t know for sure until I see them, of course.

Forar80
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Forar80 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:34 pm

I can't wait for Jade Serpent stuff to start landing for people. If anyone ended up with excess, I'd be happy to try to work something out for a token quantity. Not looking to buy entire encounters, but if someone wanted to trade a little cash for KSVI with half an antechamber or something, maybe something can be worked out.

I've read the thread, I get that it's unlikely there are tons of excess, especially for the add on only sets, but I figured it's worth mentioning in the thread all the same.

electricmotorcycles
Orc
Orc

Post by electricmotorcycles » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:03 am

i've started painting my KS5 so if anyone wants to trade before i 'ruin' them speak now, items, i'm looking to trade for other items are:

all of the LED pieces, both the little LEDs themselves as well as the walls and things you stick them into:

1 x 2x4 Grand Vaulted Wall
1 x 3x2 LED socket alcove
not sure what i would want for these two since they are unique items

2 x 2x2 LED socket floor
2 x LED serpent brazer
make an offer

4 x 2x2 vaulted corner with LED socket
2 x 2x2 vaulted wall with LED socket
for each these, i would like two similar items [non LED obviously] unpainted preferred, for example, one LED corner i would want two regular vaulted corners or more pieces if from other KSers

also could let go:

2 x 2x2 vaulted door corner
2 x 2x2 vaulted diagonal wall
2 x 4x2 vaulted double door frame with wooden double doors

i'd might also be willing to part with the magnet walls and accessories but i kind of like them so i would like some good stuff for them.

jgt4242
Orc
Orc

Post by jgt4242 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:49 am

electricmotorcycles wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:37 am
jgt4242 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:43 am
The only pieces I'm looking for, prepainted and will buy cash. PM me with your offer.
1 x 2x4 Grand Vaulted Wall (offer more if you also sell LED Angled Torch with it).
1 x 2x4 Breached Wall
1 x 4x4 Round Pool
4 to 8 Nook Ossuary
Complete Castle Stairs sets from KS4.
i'm willing to let my 2x4 Grand Vaulted Wall go, however, it is unpainted and i assume i have the LEDs since i have all of them but never used them. of course shipping to canada would be pricey

Only buy prepainted. Don't have time to paint my DF tiles. Only time I spent painting is used on miniatures. Sorry.

electricmotorcycles
Orc
Orc

Post by electricmotorcycles » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:37 am

jgt4242 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:43 am
The only pieces I'm looking for, prepainted and will buy cash. PM me with your offer.
1 x 2x4 Grand Vaulted Wall (offer more if you also sell LED Angled Torch with it).
1 x 2x4 Breached Wall
1 x 4x4 Round Pool
4 to 8 Nook Ossuary
i'm willing to let my 2x4 Grand Vaulted Wall go, however, it is unpainted and i assume i have the LEDs since i have all of them but never used them. of course shipping to canada would be pricey

jgt4242
Orc
Orc

Post by jgt4242 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:43 am

1 x 2x4 Breached Wall
1 x 4x4 Round Pool
4 to 8 Nook Ossuary

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:43 pm

Law wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:13 am
I've been surprised by how little has gone up so far. Felt like after past KS shipments, I could always find some stuff for sale before it hit the store - people selling off portions of their pledges for a small profit to offset their initial backer amount. But this time - that's happening a lot less.
The discount for buying during the KS has shrunk and that's kept resellers away. Also, having shipment go at random instead of first pledge, first shipped cuts down on it as well as resellers' best time is if they are the first to get their sets, and worst if they are near the end. I haven't bought extra since KS3 due to shrinking margins and timing. I dunno about Noble Knight or other resellers though.
102 Resin and 212 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Return to “Kickstarter 5 Discussion”