You Can't Argue with Success

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: You Can't Argue with Success

Post by zenako » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:48 pm

Any meta reason the DF folks chose to have the campaign end on this Tuesday? Instead of like a Sunday night (which of course is easier for backers, but a pain for the DF staff!)

GriffinTamer
Orc
Orc

Re: You Can't Argue with Success

Post by GriffinTamer » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:30 pm

Thanks Kryzsko! We certainly appreciate hearing such things. We really do try to run the best campaign possible, and it's very gratifying when it's (mostly) very well received. This is a business, yes, but it's also a labor of love; we all care very deeply about what we're doing and it makes us happy when the backers are happy too.

Kryzsko
Minotaur
Minotaur

You Can't Argue with Success

Post by Kryzsko » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:22 pm

I just wanted to congratulate everyone at Dwarven Forge.

I was not thrilled with the encounter/new stretch goal system that started last year and I also thought that the huge scope would put backers off, but after two very successful campaigns, I was obviously wrong.

It looks like this year will end north of 3M and may even surpass last year. This makes me very happy for everyone at Dwarven Forge. I think this is likely due to something I thought would turn away backers, and that is the huge scope and number of options. As frustrating as it is that I can't get everything that I like, I do think the huge selection is a big part of the success of the last two years (the other part being beautiful art). Both campaigns offered something for everyone. I am sure the forest set brought in many backers that would not have otherwise backed this year.

I just wanted to say, good work to the whole team, and thanks for your hard work. :D

Return to “Kickstarter 6 Discussion”