Stefan wants to know how many new Water Tiles sets will you buy? (Drawings inside)

How many sets of the new water tiles will you buy during the PM or immediately from the webstore?

I will buy 1-3 sets of both the Alternate Water Pack and Water Swell Pack
62%
I will buy 4+ sets of both the Alternate Water Pack and Water Swell Pack
12%
I will buy 1-3 sets of the Alternate Water Pack
3%
I will buy 4+ sets of the Alternate Water Pack
No votes
I will buy 1-3 sets of the Water Swell Pack
1%
I will buy 4+ sets of the Water Swell Pack
No votes
I am not interested in either pack.
22%

Total votes: 131

Talistran
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Stefan wants to know how many new Water Tiles sets will you buy? (Drawings inside)

Post by Talistran » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:29 am

blinky wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:09 am
Talistran wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:03 am
I dont know what to say. It was evident in the livechat he has zero intention of producing them.

I wont say more, as i wouldnt want to hurt feelings.
Thanks for all your efforts Talistran.
Im not giving up. I helped topple Sadaam... Nate will come around. We have reason and fact on our side. Apparently, we need a different tactic :)

blinky
Orc
Orc

Re: Stefan wants to know how many new Water Tiles sets will you buy? (Drawings inside)

Post by blinky » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:09 am

Talistran wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:03 am
I dont know what to say. It was evident in the livechat he has zero intention of producing them.

Thanks for all your efforts Talistran.

Talistran
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Talistran » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:03 am

blinky
Orc
Orc

Post by blinky » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:56 pm

oddbender wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:57 pm
blinky wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:08 pm
Talistran wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:36 pm
If it happens, i am 99% sure it will be in the PM. Stefan said it was somwthjng he could see happening in the PM
It would be really good to see a plan for KS2 water tiles in a KS6 update, before KS6 ends.
Nate answered in the livestream tonight that there would be no water tiles, not even in the pledge manager. He gave a vague, maybe sometime in the future, but then spoke the praises of the negative space water options. Please don't kill the messenger.

Edit: Ninja'd by Bramofski
I'm not surprised. I asked this question a while ago during a live stream and got a similar answer from Nate.

However, after that Stefan had also been approached on facebook and he seemed open to it .....
I guess the bean slayer is now the KS2 water tile slayer as well. :(

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Oh well, guess the transformation begins,... I guess it's really,... continues. ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

oddbender
Orc
Orc

Post by oddbender » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:57 pm

blinky wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:08 pm
Talistran wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:36 pm
If it happens, i am 99% sure it will be in the PM. Stefan said it was somwthjng he could see happening in the PM
It would be really good to see a plan for KS2 water tiles in a KS6 update, before KS6 ends.
Nate answered in the livestream tonight that there would be no water tiles, not even in the pledge manager. He gave a vague, maybe sometime in the future, but then spoke the praises of the negative space water options. Please don't kill the messenger.

Edit: Ninja'd by Bramofski

Bramofski
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Bramofski » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:56 pm

I just asked in the Saturday night stream if the water tiles in the PM are really happening, and Nate said absolutely not. He said he supposes it is possible an expansion will happen at some point in the future, but definitely not right now. :(

Talistran
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Talistran » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:03 pm

GODofwar wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:33 pm
ANYWHERE in this thread is the pack pricing mentioned??
MIght be nice to know.

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (still Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, esp KS6

Nope, there is no way for us to know the pricing. What we can assume that is the costs will be more than what KS2 water tiles are, for a similar sized set. But even Stefan said they should be simpler and cheaper to make than caverns, so hopefully not too much more expensive.

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:33 pm

ANYWHERE in this thread is the pack pricing mentioned??
MIght be nice to know.

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (still Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, esp KS6
WeaselWarGod

Return to “Kickstarter 6 Discussion”