Any web store updates?

John D
Orc
Orc

Re: Any web store updates?

Post by John D » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:22 am

I'm still hitting refresh. I bet I'm not alone.
The restock list was updated yesterday; resins still say Late September. I want to believe.
I don't want to miss them, so I check back semi-houly thru the day. If they pop this afternoon, I'll likely snag what I need. If it turns into October with no word, I will feel like a total idiot.

Glendel
Orc
Orc

Post by Glendel » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:19 am

promind wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:22 pm
Glendel wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:27 am
Not sure what it was, but some Capital city packs unpainted showed up on store yesterday. I added 3 to my cart along with a lot of other City stuff. Went to check out and only 1 capital was available. All sold out again. Seems (I think) that some other random stuff has shown up too. I assume that maybe this is just odds and ends and not at all part of the main restock they are hinting at. I hope.
so ...what do you mean by capital city packs? I haven’t seen that one, is that the name of an item in the store?
Yes, on the shop page, city, unpainted, top left first selection. Capitol city set $405 unpainted. Wanted 3, put 3 in my cart, hit checkout, it auto corrected my cart to 1 because that was all that was available and I bought it. Finished check out and it was sold out. Worrisome part is will anymore show up, be patient and wait 4-8 months to see or buy 5 Hamlets :(

Glendel
Orc
Orc

Post by Glendel » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:01 am

Yeah, so much for hitting refresh all the time waiting. I go to sleep, wake up, and starters come in stock and sold out? This is getting tiresome. To the point of, what is the point of trying to even get any. Very tiresome.

MrMorden
Ogre
Ogre

Post by MrMorden » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:06 am

Starter sets OOS now.

promind
Goblin
Goblin

Post by promind » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:22 pm

Glendel wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:27 am
Not sure what it was, but some Capital city packs unpainted showed up on store yesterday. I added 3 to my cart along with a lot of other City stuff. Went to check out and only 1 capital was available. All sold out again. Seems (I think) that some other random stuff has shown up too. I assume that maybe this is just odds and ends and not at all part of the main restock they are hinting at. I hope.
so ...what do you mean by capital city packs? I haven’t seen that one, is that the name of an item in the store?

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Don't hold your breath anyone. BREATHE!!! BREATHE!!

I hope things come soon though.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

John D
Orc
Orc

Post by John D » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:49 pm

Okay, the fact that I just picked up 2 DoD Starters has the twilight zone theme buzzing thru my head.

I'd still really like to know if any (un-pre-ordered) Catacombs 2 resin sets are due to hit the store.
I'd be happy with just one.

Tenbears
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Tenbears » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:30 pm

John D wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:56 pm
Re: Restock PDF new dates
Yeah, it just says "Dungeon of Doom Starter/Classic Remastered - Late Nov, 2018". Is that supposed to include the Encounters? Or the Add-on's?
I'm also waiting for a Woodland Resin Set. That still says Late September, which is closing fast.
I don't mind waiting, but all the pushing things around is baffling.

Quick question, Catacombs 2 pe-orders are sold out? Will any of those hit the store, or are they all gone?
Well the starters are in stock as well as the classic remastered. I caught the same thing that you did - they are very specific in what part of DoD will be in. My guess is.. be ready to wait a while. The worst part is not knowing when to budget for it to hit the shelf / no clue when to look. :/

What I suspect that will end up happening though is that as more competition in the marketplace steps up - more DF business will go to things like this (due to lack of / accurate product stocking information):

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tr ... n%20hollow

John D
Orc
Orc

Post by John D » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: Restock PDF new dates
Yeah, it just says "Dungeon of Doom Starter/Classic Remastered - Late Nov, 2018". Is that supposed to include the Encounters? Or the Add-on's?
I'm also waiting for a Woodland Resin Set. That still says Late September, which is closing fast.
I don't mind waiting, but all the pushing things around is baffling.

Quick question, Catacombs 2 pe-orders are sold out? Will any of those hit the store, or are they all gone?

RisingSeraph
Orc
Orc

Post by RisingSeraph » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:34 pm

I was about to ask if it was "late September" yet since there's only 2 days left with no restock - looking at the sheet again though it seems a number of things have been changed to Mid-Oct or even late November - really hoping we don't have to wait on all of the DOD stuff that long as well.

Return to “Kickstarter 5 Discussion”