Pledge - ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

Knightess JenneyOC will keep you up-to-date on the latest Dwarven Forge Kickstarter 6.66 developments here! This is a read-only forum.
JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Pledge - ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

Post by JenneyOC » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:05 am

Q: Is there a reason why the All Hell pledge is more than double two 3rd gates of hell pledges? if we unlock capstones, etc., shouldn't they be bonuses not figured into the price?

A: The bonus sets and resin pieces are valued at more than double the extra cost for the All Hell pledge. The items not shown are NOT stretch goals to be unlocked. We just haven't revealed them yet because we want them to be a surprise. They will be included with the All Hell pledge regardless of funding. That is why they are not Lock icons, just mystery flames. Sorry about the confusion.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Pledge - ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

Post by JenneyOC » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:30 pm

Q: Just to clarify, does the “All Hell Breaks Loose” include everything? For example I'm not seeing the "Hellraiser" pack listed?

A: the AHBL pledge does not include the alternate paint scheme pieces (e.g. Large Banks in the Caverns paint scheme), and it doesn't include the new terrain trays. It does include at least one of every new terrain sculpt (and several of lots of them), including everything in the Hellraiser pack.

-----

Q: The AHBL pledge states that it includes "3 additional bonus add-on packs" Which packs? The Picture indicates that 7 "add-on packs" are included. Does this mean I get the 7 plus any 3 of my choosing?

A: No, you get the 7 specific addons listed in this graphic from Update 9.

The addon count grew from 3 to 7 as those addon compositions were finalized.
All Hell Breaks Loose is intended to get you every sculpt in the Lava theme offered in this project, and plenty of extra pieces to build a massive hellscape.

It doesn't include the Caverns Grey paint option addons, or the Terrain Trays.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Qip ... zeFQxZVRn

Return to “Codex Valoria KS6.66”