Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Wildlands Survey

Post by Talistran » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:13 pm

Cody N wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:09 pm
Swiftbrook wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:30 pm

I also asked for a waterfall. One three or more inches tall with clear water. Behind the waterfall would be a cave that you could put a monster or PC in and see it through the waterfall.
That would work well as a set piece similar to the lavafall piece combined with the cave entrance set piece.
A Removable water piece with large cave entrance transition behind. Preferably with stone walkway ledge that leads, to a removable secret stone/rock door to entre the cave.
Actually... if the water was removable, you could have a lava fall piece to swap in as well. I like that more than the new lavafall.
Yep, my line of thinking on a waterfall/lavafall as well... complete with secret entrance and ledge behind it.

Cody N
Orc
Orc

Post by Cody N » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:09 pm

Swiftbrook wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:30 pm

I also asked for a waterfall. One three or more inches tall with clear water. Behind the waterfall would be a cave that you could put a monster or PC in and see it through the waterfall.
That would work well as a set piece similar to the lavafall piece combined with the cave entrance set piece.
A Removable water piece with large cave entrance transition behind. Preferably with stone walkway ledge that leads, to a removable secret stone/rock door to entre the cave.
Actually... if the water was removable, you could have a lava fall piece to swap in as well. I like that more than the new lavafall.

Swiftbrook
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Swiftbrook » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:30 pm

Cody N wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:01 pm
I thought about a larger waterfall piece. I will buy it when they make it.
But my ask was for tree top huts, villages, platforms, walkways, and bridges. Either generic or elven themed.

I picture something similar to how the towers are done,(with a platform piece and hut built on top) but I would also like to be able to make longer huts that spanned multiple trees... that would mean corner pieces and wall pieces for huts.

Also would like to be able to make multi level villages, with multiple platforms above each other. Gonna need big hollow trunks to support it.

The platforms I see as basic pieces that could be used for lookouts. So many ideas for designs on this...

Cody N
Orc
Orc

Post by Cody N » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:01 pm

I thought about a larger waterfall piece. I will buy it when they make it.
But my ask was for tree top huts, villages, platforms, walkways, and bridges. Either generic or elven themed.

I picture something similar to how the towers are done,(with a platform piece and hut built on top) but I would also like to be able to make longer huts that spanned multiple trees... that would mean corner pieces and wall pieces for huts.

Also would like to be able to make multi level villages, with multiple platforms above each other. Gonna need big hollow trunks to support it.

The platforms I see as basic pieces that could be used for lookouts. So many ideas for designs on this...

John D
Orc
Orc

Post by John D » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:45 pm

Alright, I threw in a "Blue Water Tiles (4x4 like the Magma Rivers) & Waterfall" request in the survey.

I also tried to explain why the encounter system bugs me, but I might have started to ramble... :?

For the thing I liked that I'd like to see again, I said Erin's painting demonstration - Having those ready to go during the KS would be Great. I think they could have a lot of impact on backers who are on the painted/Unpainted fence.

stenfisker
Goblin
Goblin

Post by stenfisker » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:23 am

astolat wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:36 am
I also thought the question was for a single piece, so I asked for a waterfall. :) For the change, I asked for the delivery deadlines to be more realistic, because I felt the question was less what did I personally want but what did I think would improve the campaign for the most people overall.
I also asked for a Waterfall :D

MrMorden
Ogre
Ogre

Post by MrMorden » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:29 am

AnimeSensei wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:09 am
I asked for smaller kickstarters, like Hellscape.
That was my primary feedback as well.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:09 am

I asked for smaller kickstarters, like Hellscape.
100 Resin and 237 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

astolat
Orc
Orc

Post by astolat » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:36 am

I also thought the question was for a single piece, so I asked for a waterfall. :) For the change, I asked for the delivery deadlines to be more realistic, because I felt the question was less what did I personally want but what did I think would improve the campaign for the most people overall.

Oldent
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Oldent » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:26 am

dice4hire wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:37 am
True, even numbers only!!!!
Don't forget, 3 by3s surrounded by the tabbed passage walls equals 4 by 4. My preference is 4 by 4, but some of the new sizes will be very useful.
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

Return to “Pre-Kickstarter 7 Discussion”