Second step towards modular castle: Gatehouse

Zaltar of Valoria
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Zaltar of Valoria » Fri May 08, 2009 5:06 pm

I couldn't wait to send the pictures, and since I still haven't got your email, I send it to the address displayed on "contact us" on your site. i.e. to Jeff.

Sorry Crioux,

The e-mail I sent bounced for some reason. If you just call Jeff he can give you my e-mail address. Sorry for the complications...

crioux
Orc
Orc

Post by crioux » Fri May 08, 2009 3:51 pm

I couldn't wait to send the pictures, and since I still haven't got your email, I send it to the address displayed on "contact us" on your site. i.e. to Jeff.

Zaltar of Valoria
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Zaltar of Valoria » Fri May 08, 2009 12:23 am

sorry...I'll e-mail you my address...

crioux
Orc
Orc

Post by crioux » Thu May 07, 2009 8:29 am

@stefan
I tried to reach you thru the Email link on this forum, but it did not work.

Design completed. Pictures ready to send to Stefan, I Hope he likes it.

jkratzer
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jkratzer » Wed May 06, 2009 12:04 pm

But be prepared for high prices. If what I'm doing would be done by DF, it would cost around 300$, because it need a lot of big pieces.

But it is an addiction, so we will manage to find money, right?

$300 for a CASTLE???
Have you seen what another company charges for their Fortress?
$300 would be dirt-cheap by comparison, especially DF-grade quality!!

GIMMEE!!!!!!!!!

Stefan, Jeff - HERE IS MY ORDER. NOW!

Sight unseen; I TRUST you guys.

Thenorthman
Orc
Orc

Post by Thenorthman » Wed May 06, 2009 2:12 am

Well it is probably no worse than buying three or more of each set as is.

It probably would be a limited edition thing.

Sean

crioux
Orc
Orc

Post by crioux » Tue May 05, 2009 4:35 pm

But be prepared for high prices. If what I'm doing would be done by DF, it would cost around 300$, because it need a lot of big pieces.

But it is an addiction, so we will manage to find money, right?

Thenorthman
Orc
Orc

Post by Thenorthman » Mon May 04, 2009 10:22 pm

Crioux,

Thank you very much. In this case, If we use your idea, or if I think your idea helped in some way that wasn't "already obvious" I am happy to send you a complimentary set or two in return for your valuable skills and input.

Thank you for understanding. Being gracious, and for considering our difficult position. If for some reason, it all falls through, and we do not end up producing such pieces, then i am very happy for you to post all your ideas and techniques on our site. This is all up to your kindness and sensability of course, I do not wish to stifle anyone's creativity or rob anyone of the credit they deserve. I only ask you as a favor to Dwarven Forge to hold out until we finish this project, (still somewhat secret) and then, afterwards, please feel free to post all your constructions with our best wishes and gratitude.

You are really doing us a great favor my friend.

This "project" I am working on is a special dream for me actually, one that goes back to before Dwarven Forge was even a thought. I am not sure if it will be successful, producing it will be difficult, but I feel it is something that once realized will be so special that everyone will want to own it. My mother believe's in this project, and she believe's in me so it is with her help most likely that we will be able to risk a project that might not be as fast selling as others have been. Fingers crossed...

Thanks again Crioux.

I to would buy a castle or two or three. Of course I should be back to 100% in 6 months or a little more and will be able to do it then. Of course it sounds like it wouldn't be made before then anyways.

Sean

Purplesaber
Orc
Orc

Post by Purplesaber » Mon May 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Crioux,

Thank you very much. In this case, If we use your idea, or if I think your idea helped in some way that wasn't "already obvious" I am happy to send you a complimentary set or two in return for your valuable skills and input.

Thank you for understanding. Being gracious, and for considering our difficult position. If for some reason, it all falls through, and we do not end up producing such pieces, then i am very happy for you to post all your ideas and techniques on our site. This is all up to your kindness and sensability of course, I do not wish to stifle anyone's creativity or rob anyone of the credit they deserve. I only ask you as a favor to Dwarven Forge to hold out until we finish this project, (still somewhat secret) and then, afterwards, please feel free to post all your constructions with our best wishes and gratitude.

This "project" I am working on is a special dream for me actually, one that goes back to before Dwarven Forge was even a thought. I am not sure if it will be successful, producing it will be difficult, but I feel it is something that once realized will be so special that everyone will want to own it. My mother believe's in this project, and she believe's in me so it is with her help most likely that we will be able to risk a project that might not be as fast selling as others have been. Fingers crossed...

Thanks again Crioux.

Crioux -- I enjoy your creations very much. Thank you for posting them in the forums.

Stefan -- I will buy a castle or two (if that's what you have up your sleeve).

Zaltar of Valoria
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Zaltar of Valoria » Mon May 04, 2009 11:53 am

Crioux,

Thanks again Crioux.

Return to “COOL PHOTOS OF DF SETS!”