Forums not working

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re:Forums not working

Post by jchunick » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:06 am

oldschooldm wrote:

Something's wrong with the cookies, I think - I have to relogin every time I come to the forums. Used to be much stickier. Perhaps that is a symptom that can help debugging access for others.

Whatever you do, folks who can't log it, clear your cookies for this site.

If that's the issue you've noticed then that sounds like the time to expire is being set incorrectly. It has been mentioned that the website was moved to another server... if that server is in another timezone, and cookie expire time is set based off the server time then it might need to be set in the admin tools. I know that those issues crop up in other forums so I would guess it's the same or similar issue here.
If you aren't gaming then you aren't living.

oldschooldm
Goblin
Goblin

Re:Forums not working

Post by oldschooldm » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:47 am

Something's wrong with the cookies, I think - I have to relogin every time I come to the forums. Used to be much stickier. Perhaps that is a symptom that can help debugging access for others.

Whatever you do, folks who can't log it, clear your cookies for this site.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Forums not working

Post by AnimeSensei » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:38 pm

According to some people in the comments section of the Caverns Kickstarter, some people can't access the forums and it will take an overhaul of the forum software to fix it.

Do we know why this is suddenly the case? Did something radically change on the back end? Do we have an ETA for the upgrade or new forums?
102 Resin and 217 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Return to “Website Feedback”