KS4 - Gatehouse

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: KS4 - Gatehouse

Post by dice4hire » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:38 am

The Barbican Gatehouse caught my eye also.

I would go with the rampart. The extra 4 walls are very useful for many builds.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

ForestZ
Ogre
Ogre

Post by ForestZ » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:05 pm

There's a new configuration being released in December called "4-BARB-P Barbican Gatehouse" that may be what you're after. Unfortunately we won't know the configuration until it's released.

Talistran
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Talistran » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:52 pm

https://shop.dwarvenforge.com/collectio ... mparts-set

That is the rampart and includes the gates.

Unfortunately, with the way that DF handles their retail sales it can be VERY difficult (if not impossible) to purchase exactly what you want. Participating in the Kickstarter is the only way to guarantee that you get what you want. :)

Doleo_DF
Goblin
Goblin

KS4 - Gatehouse

Post by Doleo_DF » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:31 pm

Hi everyone

I'm a bit new to Dwarven Forge. I recently backed KS6 and I am looking at past product offerings. I was interested in purchasing the "gate" of the castles set. I'm not interested in a whole castle at this point. I have seen people use the gate with the city builder stone houses to make really amazing looking chapels.

In efforts of answering my own question, I google searched and found the original KS4 kickstarter page. I saw that there was no add-on set for just the gate door set but there was a pledge called "Gatehouse" which was close enough. Is this a set that DF stocks? I understand that DF has limited supply but I have never seen this set on the webstore.

Thanks for your time.