What pieces from KS VI are most likely to be rare, limited edition, or not restocked.

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: What pieces from KS VI are most likely to be rare, limited edition, or not restocked.

Post by William » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:07 pm

I think one of the rarest pieces from KS-6 will be the 'Will-O-Wisp' from the crystal cavern adventure pack. One of the more expensive adventure packs and only one Wisp per pack. ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

John D
Goblin
Goblin

Re: What pieces from KS VI are most likely to be rare, limited edition, or not restocked.

Post by John D » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:26 pm

RisingSeraph, I do actually have a pack of magnetized ledges - I'll play around with those a bit. Good Idea.

Really, anything that frees up funds for the PM is a Good Idea ;)

RisingSeraph
Goblin
Goblin

Post by RisingSeraph » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:51 pm

John D wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:58 pm
Yep. I'm after a couple Dungeon Ruins sets myself, but had to cut them from the PM.
I'm hoping to snag some at the Retail launch (well, the first 5 minutes of the retail launch, anyway).

I'm wondering about Stilt Pack availability. I have a lot of homemade magnetized steel trays for elevations, and I'm sure that I'm low balling the amount that I really need, but... I'm not going to buy 10 packs without seeing them in hand first.
I've seen others talking about using KS5 corners and KS5 magnetic ledges in place of them (upside down on the bottom of your tray) which sounds like a great idea to anyone unsure about how many stilts to get and wanting to test what your needs will be, or just an alternative.

John D
Goblin
Goblin

Post by John D » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:58 pm

Yep. I'm after a couple Dungeon Ruins sets myself, but had to cut them from the PM.
I'm hoping to snag some at the Retail launch (well, the first 5 minutes of the retail launch, anyway).

I'm wondering about Stilt Pack availability. I have a lot of homemade magnetized steel trays for elevations, and I'm sure that I'm low balling the amount that I really need, but... I'm not going to buy 10 packs without seeing them in hand first.

promind
Goblin
Goblin

Post by promind » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:33 pm

MrMorden wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:54 pm
I think once people see how versatile the ruins are in both DoD and CD builds, people will want more of them. I think they will end up as a sleeper hit.
Definitely ruins... I’d love 3 or 4 packs.

MrMorden
Orc
Orc

Post by MrMorden » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:54 pm

I think once people see how versatile the ruins are in both DoD and CD builds, people will want more of them. I think they will end up as a sleeper hit.

Papa_Stevie
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Papa_Stevie » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:28 am

LED pieces are usually in high demand

galahad
Orc
Orc

Post by galahad » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:38 pm

Dreadhollow AP
Shrine AP
Stairways to Violence
Ice AP
Natural Bridge
Pontifex Maximus of Valoria

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:08 am

Welcome to the forums GG :)
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

GreenGentleman

Post by GreenGentleman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:49 am

Thank you everyone for your amazing suggestions! This community is so nice and helpful, I greatly appreciate it.