Eldritch Eye

combs1ng
Orc
Orc

Re: Eldritch Eye

Post by combs1ng » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:42 pm

thanks guys, I was afraid of that. I do really want those eyes after seeing one of Nate's videos.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:30 am

If you gotta have it I suggest getting the adventure pack. Only way to guarantee getting it.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Ken Mattson
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Ken Mattson » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:26 am

I can almost guarantee that buying the adventure pack will be the only way to get those pieces through DF. I think the eldritch eye and the dias platform will be one of the rarer bling pieces from this KS, given the cost of the encounter they came in. If you aren't a big spender, buying the Adv pack will be the only way to get these. And I don't think the adv packs will last long in the store come retail, if they have any extras to sell at all.

You might be able to get/trade for them on the secondary market afterwards. A better idea might be to buy the set and sell off what you DON’T want. I’m budget constrained, but am thinking of buying the pack to get one of each eye/dias and selling off the rest. I really want that dias.

combs1ng
Orc
Orc

Eldritch Eye

Post by combs1ng » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:56 pm

Does anyone see a way to get the Eldritch eye without spending for the entire Underdoom Adventure Pack? I would really like one or 2 of these but don't want to spend another $105. In your opinions, will this be an attainable piece on its own in the store next year?