Pre-orders for Streets, Catacombs, and/or Sewers

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
hunter_something
Orc
Orc

Re: Pre-orders for Streets, Catacombs, and/or Sewers

Post by hunter_something » Mon May 06, 2019 5:42 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:11 pm
Catacombs usually restocks once or twice a year as it's a best seller.

Excellent - thanks! That's about what I was hoping.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon May 06, 2019 3:11 pm

Catacombs usually restocks once or twice a year as it's a best seller.
102 Resin and 217 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

hunter_something
Orc
Orc

Post by hunter_something » Sat May 04, 2019 8:55 pm

Don't suppose anyone has heard whispers of a Catacombs 1 & 2 restock?

The Undead Graveyard III kickstarter has some catacomby walls right now that are tempting me. I'd rather put my money towards the catacomb sets (and make my first foray into DF Resin!) but if I have no idea if & when they'll be back in stock, I may have to move on this KS.

Any whispers or hunches in the aether?

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:21 pm

GODofwar wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:51 pm
GardenDM wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:28 pm
GODofwar wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:16 pm

Garden, trust a weasel on this, RoTA is amazing because it can be used for so many things. Because the [WARNING - SPOILER - DFE PLAYER READ NO FURTHER!!] most recent layer of now-gone civilization in my jungle campaign is kinda sorta Greek, I added a bit to my RoTA collection, but a couple of each is enough to mix 'n match with the rest of DwF to make a real startling difference in builds.

Just my bit to help your wallet.

PS- we're going to be in your home town about 5Jy8-30Jy this summer. Can we pester You Know Who to host a game? I'll run one too if people want me to write a scenario. Always enjoy the DwF folks out there...and we need to catch William this time. --TLW

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt
Don't tempt me! Particularly since ROTA I is now sold out forever! Ah well, my loss. Maybe I'll snag a good deal on a few sets sometime down the road.

Regarding a local game, I would love to. Not sure if I understood your date notations. Is that July 5th - July 8th? Or?
Sorry, we're arriving around 14Jy2019, and leaving around 23Jy 2019. Feymous & FeymousSpouse already in the loop and looking at either Saturday 20Jy or Sunday 21Jy.

Totus KS Delenda Sunt
TY. I marked it on the calendar while I wait for more detailed discussion to begin. :)

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:51 pm

GardenDM wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:28 pm
GODofwar wrote:
GardenDM wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:40 am

This was the temptation that also got me hooked on Resin. Bought one Catacombs 1 set, soon followed by another C1 and a C2.

Now, a few years later, I've snagged two Woodlands and am starting to build a small Den of Evil collection. Not sure if there's anything else in resin that will tempt me (RoTA?), but glad I picked up these sets since there's nothing quite like them in Dwarvenite.

Welcome to the addiction, part 2. ;)
Garden, trust a weasel on this, RoTA is amazing because it can be used for so many things. Because the [WARNING - SPOILER - DFE PLAYER READ NO FURTHER!!] most recent layer of now-gone civilization in my jungle campaign is kinda sorta Greek, I added a bit to my RoTA collection, but a couple of each is enough to mix 'n match with the rest of DwF to make a real startling difference in builds.

PS- we're going to be in your home town about 5Jy8-30Jy this summer. Can we pester You Know Who to host a game? I'll run one too if people want me to write a scenario. Always enjoy the DwF folks out there...and we need to catch William this time. --TLW

Totus KS Delenda Sunt
Don't tempt me! Particularly since ROTA I is now sold out forever! Ah well, my loss. Maybe I'll snag a good deal on a few sets sometime down the road.

Regarding a local game, I would love to. Not sure if I understood your date notations. Is that July 5th - July 8th? Or?
Sorry, we're arriving around 14Jy2019, and leaving around 23Jy 2019. Feymous & FeymousSpouse already in the loop and looking at either Saturday 20Jy or Sunday 21Jy.

Totus KS Delenda Sunt
WeaselWarGod

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:28 pm

GODofwar wrote:
GardenDM wrote:
Tenbears wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:13 am
Thanks for the heads up on a possible restock pop today Michelle! Totally scored two sets of Cats 1 AND Cats 2 today.

I was SORT of on the fence until I saw that catacombs build UNDER a city. /Opens Wallet - Just take it, take it all.
This was the temptation that also got me hooked on Resin. Bought one Catacombs 1 set, soon followed by another C1 and a C2.

Now, a few years later, I've snagged two Woodlands and am starting to build a small Den of Evil collection. Not sure if there's anything else in resin that will tempt me (RoTA?), but glad I picked up these sets since there's nothing quite like them in Dwarvenite.

Totus KS Delenda Sunt

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:16 pm

GardenDM wrote:
Tenbears wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:13 am
Thanks for the heads up on a possible restock pop today Michelle! Totally scored two sets of Cats 1 AND Cats 2 today.

I was SORT of on the fence until I saw that catacombs build UNDER a city. /Opens Wallet - Just take it, take it all.

Totus KS Delenda Sunt
WeaselWarGod

Oldent
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Oldent » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:41 am

dice4hire wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:36 am
If I buy more resin it will be catacombs. Hope it is in stock when I am ready to buy it.
I would get more accessory
John D wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:06 pm
Really nice blend of pieces, Oldent!

I also like the floors and steps that you made. I have 2 sets of Cat 1's (plus a single Cat 2 in the mail), and I'm starving for floors.
corners too :!:

LadySabelle has a cool mold set.

https://ladysabelledesigns.com/product/ ... -catacomb/

https://ladysabelledesigns.com/product/ ... ries-mold/

I have some cast but have not made any tiles yet. I used the skull floor as markers in one of the D&D board games.

I hight light the skulls after I seal the tiles with flat Mod podge.
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:36 am

If I buy more resin it will be catacombs. Hope it is in stock when I am ready to buy it.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Undel
Orc
Orc

Post by Undel » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:43 am

As they’ve both sold out, very interested in a Catacomb 1 & 2 restock, as well as the corners and floors in accessories. I already own a set of Cata 1, but I’m realizing that I’d love to be able to make bigger setups with the theme!

Return to “Dwarven Forge News”