Pathfinder 2nd Ed DF pieces

We’ve had the pleasure of working with the team at Paizo to create a series of licensed sets for Pathfinder 2nd Edition. The sets – four exciting new Encounters - were specifically designed for the inaugural module The Fall of Plaguestone.
dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Pathfinder 2nd Ed DF pieces

Post by dice4hire » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:05 am

Maybe everyone already knows this, but if you go to the DF homepage and click on the Plaguestone banner, you go to a page that shows all the contents of each encounter. It is well done.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:00 pm

I would also be far more interested in Encounter 2 if I had no mountains, but i got two sets way back when. I will not get any full encounters, dunno when or if i ever will again. Last full encounters for me was DoD.

ilionblaze
Goblin
Goblin

Post by ilionblaze » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:32 pm

I decided to go for all of encounter 1 & 2 because more trees seemed great, I kind of liked the trays, and the plants look awesome. I don't have any Eirinthor at the moment so this seemed like a good intro. I was less sure about adding the other two encounters so I just added the new sets from them. Makes a fair haul but kept the price down a bit.

period3
Orc
Orc

Post by period3 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:53 pm

Just some unpainted cages and painted sinister workshop for me. I want the thorn walls, but with no straights available I'll wait for the store and get the straights and curves at the same time later.

realarete
Orc
Orc

Post by realarete » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:00 pm

Added the Alchemy Lab Accessories - Painted

Free shipping, why not! Some cool little dressings in there.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:21 pm

I noticed it said April and March in different places.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:54 pm

GardenDM wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:46 pm
During check-out, I realized these are scheduled to ship in March, 2020. I love the short timeline on this one compared to the typical KS!
And as this is a presale instead of Kickstarter, I would wager they know people will be less forgiving with delivering late. I'd guess these are being produced adjacent to KS6.66 stuff and will shipping at the same time. (Both ship in April as per https://dwarvenforge.com/plaguestone-presale-help/) And if they had to prioritize one, I'd put my money on Plaguestone so they don't risk making Paizo angry.
102 Resin and 217 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:46 pm

During check-out, I realized these are scheduled to ship in March, 2020. I love the short timeline on this one compared to the typical KS!

kodiakbear
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kodiakbear » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:25 pm

Oh and I should add that if DF would allow it, I would rather pay off my total bill for this now and be done with it. They can make the meager interest off of it for my piece of mind of not having to remember than I have a bill due in April.

kodiakbear
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kodiakbear » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:14 pm

I put in a deposit for.

Area 1 - Glen of Mutant Plants - Painted

Thorn Walls Pack - Painted

Sinister Workshop Pack - Painted

Alchemy Lab Accessories - Painted

Like hunter_something I did not have any Dreadhollow pieces yet on order, (I liked their look but spent my funds on cavern items in KS6). I figure getting a Thorn Walls Pack also will allow me to use them as a entrance and exit to a thorned area. Sinister Workshops items are different from the accessories I already have so I just had to get them for creepiness. Half of the Alchemy Lab items I already have coming from Hags Den but I still wanted more.

I actually would have did a deposit for another Add-on if they have had an add-on for the mundane items in Area 3.

Return to “Pathfinder Sets”