HELP! I'm New to Dwarven Forge. WHERE DO I BEGIN?

Knightess JenneyOC will keep you up-to-date on the latest Dwarven Forge Kickstarter 6.66 developments here! This is a read-only forum.
JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

HELP! I'm New to Dwarven Forge. WHERE DO I BEGIN?

Post by JenneyOC » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:49 am

Hi and welcome to Hell.

HOW TO PLEDGE

You’ll see photos of the Encounters followed by photos of the pledge levels further below. But first, let's just lay out the basics of making a pledge:

1) If you decide to pledge, the first thing you'll want to do is select a Main Pledge level. These are the pledges shown down the right-hand column of the page.

2) Once you select your Main Pledge, you can add -- if you want -- any other set(s) you see on this Kickstarter, as long as it has a price listed on our Google Sheet or our Pledge Calculator (that means it's unlocked). These include anything from small add-on sets, to full Encounters -- or even another Main Pledge level.

3) To pledge, click on the pledge level you want, then enter the total cost (including shipping/taxes) of your Main Pledge + any additional set(s) you want, and press "continue," then "pledge". You can modify your pledge as many times as you want until the campaign ends on July 1st.

CHOOSING YOUR PLEDGE LEVEL

We offer 4 different types of Main Pledges:

I. Starter Pledges

These will give you a great start on building your Hell. This includes Hellraiser which is a variety of scatter terrain to use with items you might already own.

II. Build Your Own

Select Build Your Own Hell to order your own choice of set(s) à la carte. You can use our Pledge Calculator or our Google Spreadsheet to add up the total of the sets you want.

III. WHOLE ENCOUNTER BUNDLES

These are bundles that include every single piece shown from various Encounters. You can choose the 1st Circle of Hell, 2nd Circle of Hell, or 3rd Circle of Hell. Each bundle includes an increasing number of encounters. You can also choose Illuminated versions of the pledge levels, but the illumination only comes in Painted Levels.

1st Circle - Encounter 1
2nd Circle - Encounter 1 + Encounter 2 + Bonus Pack A
3rd Circle - Encounter 1 + Encounter 2 + Encounter 3 + Bonus Pack A + Bonus Pack B

One final note on the main pledges: Except for Build Your Own Cavern, each Main Pledge offers a discount off the à la carte price for its components. (The percentage of the discount actually goes up as the pledges get larger.)

IV. ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

This pledge level contains 2 full sets of the 3rd Circle of Hell, along with some additional surprise packs, and two resin collectors pieces. They will be revealed during the kickstarter but are currently hidden from view awaiting their big reveals.
Last edited by JenneyOC on Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: HELP! I'm New to Dwarven Forge. WHERE DO I BEGIN?

Post by JenneyOC » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:49 am

Q: how exactly do i make sure you guys know what i am pledging to buy? the kickstarter is very vague.

A: Jay:

I. When the campaign is over, Kickstarter will charge you for your pledge. Kickstarter takes their commission and then they send the remaining funds to us. They tell us: A) your e-mail (the one you use with KS); B) your main pledge level; and, C) your pledge total. It's then up to us to collect all remaining information. We do that with our online pledge manager.

II. About 4-6 weeks after the campaign closes, you will receive an e-mail invitation to this pledge manager. It will be pre-loaded with your main pledge and your total pledge amount. You'll then just type in your name and shipping details, and reconfirm your set choices from our online menu, which will be a much enhanced version of the pledge calculator. Once you're done, you can download a copy of your order, or even upgrade your selections (subject to availability). (If you didn't include shipping/import fees with your pledge, the pledge manager will also collect them.)

III. This will be our 6th pledge manager, so please don't worry -- this part is easy and fun. Any questions at that time, we are absolutely available to help!

Return to “Codex Valoria KS6.66”