Wicked Additions 3 Question

Do you have a question or a suggestion about how to best utilize Dwarven Forge's products? Please post it here.
Arsolos
Goblin
Goblin

Re: Wicked Additions 3 Question

Post by Arsolos » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:09 am

That makes a ton of sense; I can definitely use these. I hadn't even thought of making side doors off a large passage section, but combined with some of the pieces from my Advanced Builder 2 set, this just opened a ton of possibilities! Thanks!

Oldent
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Oldent » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:34 pm

Space for a One inch door
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

Riley
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Riley » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:31 pm

There are 1” wide resin doors in the Advanced Builder and Narrow Passages sets. You can use that piece with one of those doors to make a doorway in the side of a passage. Or you can use two of those pieces with one 2” door in the side of a passage.

Arsolos
Goblin
Goblin

Wicked Additions 3 Question

Post by Arsolos » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:54 pm

I recently was able to finally pick up a second set of Wicked Additions 3. I love the pieces in it and have used virtually every piece in a build. There is one piece, however, that I haven't really figured out how to use. This one:
image017.jpg
image017.jpg (18.43 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
I'm sure this piece was created for a specific purpose, much like the Advance Builder pieces, but I haven't been able to come up with a use yet. Any advice from anyone who has used it in a build? Thanks!

Return to “How Do I Use This Stuff?”