Magic Pool Insert?

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Magic Pool Insert?

Post by dice4hire » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:44 pm

Chase pieces sometimes run very fast here at DF.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:35 pm

Doomroller's labyrinth is this way for me. I'd love to get the crazy Doomroller, plus it has a better assortment of inside/outside corners compared to stand-alone packs. I wasn't sure if I'd like the passages in DoD, so I just bought a few add-ons instead of the encounter, but wish I had just picked up the encounter instead.

szabbran
Orc
Orc

Post by szabbran » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:15 pm

I was in the same boat as you- loved that piece and could not fit it into my budget during the KS/PM. I ended up getting it at retail a few months back just because (in addition to the great insert) there were lots of good dungeon pieces, but I also had much less KS1.

I'm really pleased that DF has gotten away from this model with the introduction of the adventure packs. There's plenty of other packs with cool pieces that I just had no chance of getting due to budget limitations during KS5, and haven't been able to pick up most of them at retail due to the same budget constraints. The new adventure pack model has been great and I hope they stick with it in the future, even at the expense of more SKUs.

AstroCat
Orc
Orc

Post by AstroCat » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:43 pm

Yeah it's a good set, I'm pretty well in for dungeons ks1 and ks5, just trying to get some of the cool missing pieces I didn't get along the way. Maybe at some point I'll get the whole enc, who knows. I got a few other things I probably will get first if I was gonna drop ~$200.

If anyone had an extra Pool Insert laying around I'd be happy to buy or trade for it.

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:18 pm

I don't see any other way, but it looks like a good mix of pieces. Save your chips. ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

AstroCat
Orc
Orc

Magic Pool Insert?

Post by AstroCat » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:03 pm

Any way to get one or two of these other than buying the whole encounter? Seems like a cool piece that would get some good use but since I didn't get the whole encounter I missed it.

Thanks.

Return to “Kickstarter 5 Discussion”