How fast do restocks go?

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: How fast do restocks go?

Post by AnimeSensei » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:19 pm

gwhansen wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:11 pm
I have noticed that those core sets are out of stock within a week or 2 of re-stocking. When they will be back in stock is anyones guess.

If you are looking for some basic bread and butter pieces and don't want to wait...you could go a different route. I would recommend Encounter 04: Deadly Corners from the dungeon of doom, its got a really nice selection of basic pieces that I use in every dungeon build.
I'll second this. From the Dungeon of Doom, encounters 1 and 4 are solid if building out a base of usable bread and butter pieces.
100 Resin and 237 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

gwhansen
Goblin
Goblin

Post by gwhansen » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:11 pm

I have noticed that those core sets are out of stock within a week or 2 of re-stocking. When they will be back in stock is anyones guess.

If you are looking for some basic bread and butter pieces and don't want to wait...you could go a different route. I would recommend Encounter 04: Deadly Corners from the dungeon of doom, its got a really nice selection of basic pieces that I use in every dungeon build.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:43 pm

That is hard to answer as some sets go very fast and some linger. I would try to get what you want as fast as possible just to be safe, though. If there are sets you really have an eye on, email DF and ask about them. They sometimes have stock that is not in the webstore or can otherwise help you out.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Gulelin

How fast do restocks go?

Post by Gulelin » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:37 pm

Hello all,

New to DF and just bought my first sets here in theast few weeks. Through looking around though I am finding I really need to get my hands on the core starter packs (Trying to recreate the cryots of castle Ravenloft for my CoS campaign conclusion). I am thinking of buying 3 or 4 of the core dungeon starter sets when they restock in fall but my question is: how fast do they go? Will I need to purchase same day to get them when they are up or are they up for a few days? I signed up for the email but don't know how fast I need to act. Thanks!

Return to “Ask Dwarven Forge”