Tiny Restock

zenako
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Tiny Restock

Post by zenako » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:11 pm

Valorian_Seneschal wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:44 am
Caverns Deep inventory: quick update – in order to offer just a little more inventory, we shipped a portion of our factory reserve to our US warehouse. We’ll be posting this inventory (very small quantities of about 30 different items including forest transition banks) on Wednesday afternoon (3/25).
Excellent, I suspect that restock will be eagerly consumed by DF addicts. Thanks for keeping things from getting too stagnant, I noted the other day when ordering some paints, that the number of Out of Stock items had increased quite a bit since the last time I had checked.

GrayRaven

Re: Tiny Restock

Post by GrayRaven » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:06 pm

Great news! I was going to a place a quarantine purchase soon anyway.

Hi everyone -- long time lurker, collector, and DnD aficionado here. Just recently decided to register and start posting on the forums with my fellow Dwarven Army!

Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc

Tiny Restock

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:44 am

Caverns Deep inventory: quick update – in order to offer just a little more inventory, we shipped a portion of our factory reserve to our US warehouse. We’ll be posting this inventory (very small quantities of about 30 different items including forest transition banks) on Wednesday afternoon (3/25).
Nina, Valorian Seneschal

Return to “Kickstarter 6 Discussion”