PREVIOUS DF SETS

Knightess JenneyOC will keep you up-to-date on the latest Dwarven Forge Wildlands Kickstarter developments here! This is a read-only forum.
JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

PREVIOUS DF SETS

Post by JenneyOC » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:58 am

Q: any original DH forest pieces getting added to this campaign?

A: (Selina) No, but it will be restocked! Webstore restocks were on hold because of covid & hellscape shipping.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: PREVIOUS DF SETS

Post by JenneyOC » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:16 pm

Q: Will the plaguestone sets go on the store at some point?
A: Yes. Most likely after Hellscape.

-----

Q: Is Stephan's Fantastical destinations backwards compatible with Dwarven forge pieces?

A: It is compatible with Dwarven Forge, however the Destination Fantastic pieces are exclusive to those backers to supported the Destination Fantastic at the pledge level that received custom designed terrain. This was a very exclusive level, and it is not going to go into regular production or ever show up in the webstore.

-----

Q: Do we know when Hellscape will hit the DF store? There are a few pieces I need to pick up before they sell out.

A: The most recent thing I heard was possibly October, as we need to get the late arrival Soulcage Vaults and resin Hellgates out to backers first. There should be plenty of unholy fanfare before the sale goes live.

A: (Elye) Hellscape will appear in the store relatively soon, after all the KS 6.66 backer rewards have shipped. Not sure at present when the next CD restock will be, some items sooner than others I'm sure. Anything that has been especially popular is likely to be somewhere in the pipeline for a restock ere long, but there's a constant need to wrangle the factory to get stuff made when we need it.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by JenneyOC » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:31 am

Q: Will the wooden dock pieces/set from CD Encounter 9, or something of the like be available in this campaign? Docks would be an awesome addition to the swamp biome.

A: Dwarven Forge does not generally offer pieces from prior KSs; they'll eventually show up in the web store when restocks arrive.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by JenneyOC » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:15 am

Q: If my caverns deep rods end up breaking do you guys have replacements available or is there a source for a commercially available stock clear rod that would fit? (Just to clarify, I'm not looking for a promise for free replacements if I break one 5 years from now, but I'm interested if for example someone just happens to know that "oh yeah this is basically 3mm diameter clear polycarbonate rod that's available from Grangier by the foot" or what have you. )

A: If the rods break, we certainly will have ways to replace the rods, as with any of our parts. The only rod we can see being harder to come by from a commercial vendor would be the Round Rod Stand.

Return to “Codex Valoria Wildlands”