Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: DFKS4 - Official Teaser #2

Post by GODofwar » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:01 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
Smogma wrote:
lostpict wrote: Stefan has also mentioned Gatehouse:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=7097&p=92406&hilit ... use#p92406

But it could be based on round towers...
"the gatehouse will be as modular as we can manage it:) It will have massive doors, portcullis, and Drawbridge with chains:)" - Stefan
GriffinTamer wrote:Glad to see the pot boiling here! Lots of great stuff on the way!
Just this morning I sent a package to Valoria (DF headquarters) with a bunch of KS stuff I've been working on at my home studio. I think y'all are going to love it!
Also a ____________ that fits on top of the __________, and a ________ _________ for when you're staging ________s. Among other things…
:lol: :twisted:
* Keep in mind, Griffin Tamer does "large doors". Maybe the two versions of large doors are like:
Oh I hope there are broken doors like that, as I'm the one that mentioned it to Elye for his Kickstarter. They are my baby. :) (Or someone else's baby that I claim as my own. That's not illegal, right?)
If you're asking for legal advice, Animei, the answer is 'no'. Twice. You find a kid you have to return it.
'Course, parents MAY deny its theirs...

And tell Elye his teaser is cruel and I intend to send a balenorn to bother his butt.

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum Est - especially this one.
WeaselWarGod

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:58 pm

jchunick wrote:
Nikdo wrote:Well, the city has sewers. Any good castle should have catacombs...
That's a good point... We'll have to keep that one in mind (that's going down on my list)...

You have a big list, Josh.

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum Est - especially this one.
WeaselWarGod

DeGazio
Kobold
Kobold

Post by DeGazio » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:22 am

I see buttresses but no-one will say yay or nay if they will be in the Pledge Manager. Someone anyone spill the beans please?

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:37 pm

jchunick wrote:
LordDust wrote:Conan has a point JC, but those are the lamentations of one's foes!

A dwarvenite car would probably have a top speed not worth mentioning, but it would certainly keep my wife out of a lot more trouble.
Hahaha!... you said 'lamentation' and I just had to post that link. :-D
It is true, Conan is rather quote-worthy.

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jchunick » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:34 pm

LordDust wrote:Conan has a point JC, but those are the lamentations of one's foes!

A dwarvenite car would probably have a top speed not worth mentioning, but it would certainly keep my wife out of a lot more trouble.
Hahaha!... you said 'lamentation' and I just had to post that link. :-D
If you aren't gaming then you aren't living.

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:24 pm

Conan has a point JC, but those are the lamentations of one's foes!

FelixDraconis
Goblin
Goblin

Post by FelixDraconis » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:44 pm

jchunick wrote:
LordDust wrote:
pacarat wrote:
Glad she is ok, that's all that really matters.
It is the most important part indeed. I would much rather lament my massacred budget than anything to do with family or friends. Of course, ideally, I'd rather not have any cause for lamentation, but I'll take what I can get!
Conan might disagree:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjMQbzBhTb4
It is a shame your car isn't made of dwarvenite.

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jchunick » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:48 pm

LordDust wrote:
pacarat wrote:
LordDust wrote:Everyone is a-okay thank goodness, but the wife wrecked the car. I will not be able to spend as much as I wanted! Gah. I think I will be able to get into this one at least, hopefully at the level for stretch goals at the minimum. The costs are eating up half my tax return. I'm beginning to think I should have been a mechanic.

So many goodies hinted at throughout. A gate and drawbridge system teased by Stefan. Modular with chains, portcullis, etc. My, oh my, I need to try to stack up a flurry of odd jobs.
It is the most important part indeed. I would much rather lament my massacred budget than anything to do with family or friends. Of course, ideally, I'd rather not have any cause for lamentation, but I'll take what I can get!
Conan might disagree:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjMQbzBhTb4
If you aren't gaming then you aren't living.

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:40 pm

pacarat wrote:
LordDust wrote:Everyone is a-okay thank goodness, but the wife wrecked the car. I will not be able to spend as much as I wanted! Gah. I think I will be able to get into this one at least, hopefully at the level for stretch goals at the minimum. The costs are eating up half my tax return. I'm beginning to think I should have been a mechanic.

So many goodies hinted at throughout. A gate and drawbridge system teased by Stefan. Modular with chains, portcullis, etc. My, oh my, I need to try to stack up a flurry of odd jobs.

pacarat
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by pacarat » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:00 pm