Tonight we build. Pictures will follow.

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Paenitet Me

Post by Rabbit Burner » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:47 am

Toad Hunter wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:52 am
We just opened encounters 1-6. Everything is accounted for and in perfect condition!
I talked my crew into investing in Dwarven Forge. After almost 25 years of gaming this is our first crack at 3D terrain and we were uncertain if we would be happy with the change. After the GRAND unboxing last night my crew is throwing all of their money together for KS6! We can't wait!
Also, all of the community on this form and the constant communication has made this experience so much fun.
you have had your fun opening up all your dwarvenite goodies - but now its time to PAY!
Pay with pictures :) We want to see pictures of your builds, to help us through our wait for KSV .... please?

Really cannot bang on enough about that feeling you get when you unbox your first dwarvenite and get it in your grubby little paws ... its just 'wow' followed by another 'wow' and then another ...etc.

Damn cannot wait to do it all over again when ours arrives :)
I am the Game and I want to Play

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:30 am

Toad Hunter wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:52 am
We just opened encounters 1-6. Everything is accounted for and in perfect condition!
I talked my crew into investing in Dwarven Forge. After almost 25 years of gaming this is our first crack at 3D terrain and we were uncertain if we would be happy with the change. After the GRAND unboxing last night my crew is throwing all of their money together for KS6! We can't wait!
Also, all of the community on this form and the constant communication has made this experience so much fun.
Great news! Glad your group was as enchanted as all the rest of us and happy to hear you are All IN for KS6! Now you just have to try and resist the allure of the Web Store while you wait for KS6 to ship sometime in 2019 :D

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:02 am

A great story. My group also went DF and never looked back with KSI. Before that we used all kinds of paper maps and tiles. They are hardly used now.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Toad Hunter
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Toad Hunter » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:52 am

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:13 am

A great first reaction indeed!!!!!!
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Rabbit Burner » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:15 am

Seraphis the Bland wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:36 am
Ok, so my Encounters 1-4 arrived today. Started painting 'em. Started making some builds. Damn. Why didn't I go ALL THE WAY IN FOR THE ENTIRE DoD!? I finally get the little fiddly 5' Doom Roller bits. They are WAY MORE COOL than I thought they were going to be. They looked flimsy, 'not for me' I said. They are far more stable than I thought they were going to be. Now I just need to figure out if they'll be available in the webstore!
we have to laugh :lol:

This we believe is at least 90% of the reaction for backers getting their first delivery of Kickstarter Dwarvenite.

Welcome :) your are now a fully fledged member of the Dwarvenite owners and addiction club
I am the Game and I want to Play

Seraphis the Bland
Orc
Orc

Post by Seraphis the Bland » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:36 am

Ok, so my Encounters 1-4 arrived today. Started painting 'em. Started making some builds. Damn. Why didn't I go ALL THE WAY IN FOR THE ENTIRE DoD!? I finally get the little fiddly 5' Doom Roller bits. They are WAY MORE COOL than I thought they were going to be. They looked flimsy, 'not for me' I said. They are far more stable than I thought they were going to be. Now I just need to figure out if they'll be available in the webstore!

geekjeff
Ogre
Ogre

Post by geekjeff » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:46 am

Seraphis the Bland wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:16 am
This being my first KS, can any of the KS Grognards tell me, after the KS is the web store basically sold out of the new stuff? And if so, how long does it take to replenish? One would think that they would have over ordered lots of the new stuff as it's the new product, right?
There should be some of everything in the webstore starting sometime in September, but the limited run stuff (Jade and Marble) may sell out pretty quickly.

Dwarvenite reorders seem to take 3-6 months to fulfill and ship (which is quite a bit better than the 6 months to 1 year+ lead times on Resin.) Dwarvenite restock is likely to happen at least a couple times a year, and they're doing preorders lately for some of the large sets which is nice.

What gets reordered depends on demand, shipping volume, and casting minimums. They don't want a ton of extra inventory costing money in the warehouse, but they also don't like having things out of stock for too long. Delicate balancing act, but starting to get better IMO.

Seraphis the Bland
Orc
Orc

Post by Seraphis the Bland » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:16 am

This being my first KS, can any of the KS Grognards tell me, after the KS is the web store basically sold out of the new stuff? And if so, how long does it take to replenish? One would think that they would have over ordered lots of the new stuff as it's the new product, right?