I should have picked the magnets... and a few terrain trays

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Paenitet Me

Post by William » Sat May 12, 2018 10:23 am

Alphyns wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:00 am
Despite having gotten in on all of the KSs. Despite buying from the store. Despite grabbing some scores on eBay. My only regrets are that neither my wallet nor my basement are sufficient to keep up with my desires.

Which is a fancy way of saying, "the list of stuff I wish I'd gotten is too long."
I could have written that without a single different word. Spot on. :!:
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

Alphyns
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Alphyns » Sat May 12, 2018 10:00 am

Despite having gotten in on all of the KSs. Despite buying from the store. Despite grabbing some scores on eBay. My only regrets are that neither my wallet nor my basement are sufficient to keep up with my desires.

Which is a fancy way of saying, "the list of stuff I wish I'd gotten is too long."

geekjeff
Ogre
Ogre

Post by geekjeff » Sat May 12, 2018 1:09 am

For me, I kinda regret not snagging the Khri minis at Kickstarter pricing. I always put them off because "I already have too many unpainted minis. I'll get them later!" And I'm getting 2 Reavers in my Colony.

And then later, I find there's other things I "need" more. Still haven't managed to buy Kobolds yet.

geekjeff
Ogre
Ogre

Post by geekjeff » Sat May 12, 2018 1:05 am

Well, the good news - as far as I know Sysuul should be be available in the webstore on an ongoing basis, outside of the full Shrine encounter.

At least the Red paint scheme and the Unpainted version should - like all of the Jade items, the golden Sysuul with the green flame will be a single production and paint run. There may be a few in the store but snag them fast, if so.

Seraphis the Bland
Orc
Orc

Paenitet Me

Post by Seraphis the Bland » Sat May 12, 2018 12:46 am

I regret not buying the idol of Sysuul. Why? O why, did I not purchase it while it was possible to do so without shelling out $400+ for the entire set!? What do you all regret not purchasing while you had the chance?