Where are all the fancy pieces?

Do you have a question or a suggestion about how to best utilize Dwarven Forge's products? Please post it here.
Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Where are all the fancy pieces?

Post by Vegomatic » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:07 pm

They have been running them roughly annually.

Nate Finch

Post by Nate Finch » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:40 am

Thank you :)

Ahh, I didn't realize they did kickstarters that regularly. That's kinda cool, and I'm glad the last kickstarter stuff eventually makes it into the store. And also cool that a new kickstarter is starting relatively soon. I should know what kinds of things I'll actually use by then.

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:19 am

Welcome to the forum, Nate!

Many of the “fancy” pieces are either the old resin sets... which have very limited availability ... some of which may be back in the store late this summer, or the new kickstarter 5 (Dungeon of Doom!) sets that are starting to ship to the backers now.

In the past they have shipped a kickstarter product then started a new kickstarter. After the kickstarter campaign finishes the product from the prior one is added to the store.

With the next one (kickstarter 6) starting in late July I would expect (hope) to see the new product (from kickstarter 5) in the store at or around the September time frame.

Nate Finch

Where are all the fancy pieces?

Post by Nate Finch » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:25 am

I see a lot of pictures of fancy pieces that don't seem to be listed in the store (like dungeon pieces with an LED sconce and/or built-in columns). Are those kickstarter-specific pieces? And if so, are they likely to be available in the store at any point? I need more than just blank walls in my dungeons :)