Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Glitterwalls

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:41 am

GODofwar wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:11 pm
Rabbit Burner wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:42 am

we believe that Old Man Ents Tree Lab of Many Things, also has many dimensions and we believe that we have just had that rarest of rare glimpses of the Glitter Dimension!

Beware that when you leave the Old Man Ents Tree Lab of Many Things, you will not be same as when you entered, there are things you cannot unsee, there are bridges that defy known craftwork techniques, there are trees of unimaginable imagination and glitter you just can't wash off.
This sounds awfully like the testimony of Lagomorph speaking from wisdom acquired by rueful experience. William must have a Dimension Door leading to Olde Englande.

Happy New Year, Rabbit.

The Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt

The Hive Mind knows all*

Happy New year GOD Weasel and all who read this post - hope 2019 is a Dwarvenite (and resin) filled for you all.

*All being the Lagomorph definition which translates to 'all that is worth knowing'
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:11 pm

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:42 am
dice4hire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:50 am
No kidding. I've seen impressive walls of paint, but rarely such impressive walls of craft supplies.
So true.

we believe that Old Man Ents Tree Lab of Many Things, also has many dimensions and we believe that we have just had that rarest of rare glimpses of the Glitter Dimension!

Beware that when you leave the Old Man Ents Tree Lab of Many Things, you will not be same as when you entered, there are things you cannot unsee, there are bridges that defy known craftwork techniques, there are trees of unimaginable imagination and glitter you just can't wash off.
This sounds awfully like the testimony of Lagomorph speaking from wisdom acquired by rueful experience. William must have a Dimension Door leading to Olde Englande.

Happy New Year, Rabbit.

The Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt
WeaselWarGod

Arbados
Orc
Orc

Post by Arbados » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:17 am

I'm shocked by all the Glitterwall issues. I've just used mine tonight for the first time and no glitter was released anywhere or sprinkled about. As a matter of fact there was none even left on my hands when taking them out of their storage space and placing them back. Now wait a moment as I try it again…….OK, very, very little. I wonder if some were better adhered to the wall than others as mine seem stuck pretty well.

biowizard
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by biowizard » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:03 pm

Mark Robber has really cool videos and I have been following him for quite a while.

This is my favorite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFVXsnq230c&t=15s

Runeweaver
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Runeweaver » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:34 pm

Coat them in Liquitex Gloss Medium. It will seal them, and you won't have any glitter come off at all...ever. It also puts a nice sheen to it.

Liquitex Gloss Medium isn't the answer to everything though. In this particular case it works wonders, but it is a poor substitute to represent water. The surface tension and how it dries causes a pretty severe meniscus to form.

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:50 am

We are not far from a world where every package will have it's own RFID chip and be individually trackable - be careful what you wish for...

There is a great book called "The Traveler" by John Twelve Hawks - sort of a fantasy novel set in the dystopian present - all about the surveillance state and pervasive technology
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

Arbados
Orc
Orc

Post by Arbados » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:26 am

AWESOME AGAIN! I wish all packages can with this or maybe even better some splatter of paint which would not only hit them but their house! YEAH!!! People like this are such A_S H_L_S! You get the point!

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:31 am

Here was first for me also. At least now we know what trap to set for the rogues in our groups, when we are playing at their houses.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

zenako
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by zenako » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:27 am

Ironically after seeing the links here first, this event soon made many national news websites and had write-ups in many locations. I think I also saw it referenced on a broadcast as well. But the news for me was here first!

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:16 am

dice4hire wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:18 pm
That was awesome.
Wot d4h said :lol:
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan