30 bunnies doff their caps to the newly promoted Minotaur Lord
- Rabbit Burner
- Minotaur Lord
- Posts: 5053
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 am
- Location: Flaming bunny Warren, Valoria
Rakshasa??? I get Minotaur as that’s classic labyrinth/maze (and DF used to market the product as Master Maze). But Rakshasa doesn’t seem very dungeon dwelling to me. Lich is good though.
Here’s what I haved switched to using. I have some cabinets full of resin dungeons and a couple of Really Useful Boxes of resin plus a couple of tubs of unpainted KS1 you can see in the under table storage pic.
But these Sterlite boxes work very well for me. I fit all of Zaltar’s Gameroom and the Lever Chamber into two boxes with space left over. They stack nicely too. They go for around $5 at Big Lots.
- AF51C034-B072-4445-8561-980481F262AD.jpeg (75.53 KiB) Viewed 5284 times
- 46BA17B9-0490-4AD5-91C1-A0E2BDE99622.jpeg (124.81 KiB) Viewed 5284 times
- F9F973FC-07D1-41A9-BB8D-FDA0DC092A0A.jpeg (68.5 KiB) Viewed 5284 times
My thanks, Arcarius. And yes, I have minions. Youngest Minion graciously assisted in building four small sets for Eldest Minion's long-awaited game today. Eldest Minion is now busy deconstructing two of them!
The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (still Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, yes KS6, that means you
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest