Too many forum thread icons!

User avatar
Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 2466
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 am
Location: Flaming bunny Warren, Valoria

Re: Too many forum thread icons!

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:15 pm

LordDust wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:06 pm
Humans can come play, theoretical destruction in the dungeon is a good substitute for the real thing!
Probably better for the humans if it stays theoretical.

Thanks LD no more burning questions, that's just roast carrots you can smell......assuming you do smell ......
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

User avatar
LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1480
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:40 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Too many forum thread icons!

Post by LordDust » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:15 am
Agreed - but there is one more burning question
Who does advanced cybernetics have game night with?

Does HAL pop by? does ORAC bring nibbles and Deep Thought the beer ? Does Caprica-Six have her/its own mini ?
Caprica-Six can come by, that one at least isn't so predictable we know all the outcomes aside from the dice rolls. ORAC would know too much about dice rolls before they get chucked, that isn't just probability calculation, might as well have weighted dice! The others don't have enough capability for actual thought or a good enough RNG to fake it well enough. Humans can come play, theoretical destruction in the dungeon is a good substitute for the real thing!

User avatar
Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 2466
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 am
Location: Flaming bunny Warren, Valoria

Re: Too many forum thread icons!

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:15 am

LordDust wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:50 pm
Rabbit Burner wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:41 pm
Because its still a robot and the squares test is obviously fool proof for identifying non robots.
We have never seen a robot successfully navigate past the squares test.
To be fair we have seen a few so called non robots fail it, but they got thrown into the local volcano just to be sure.

I suspect the real question would be what would advanced cybernetics want with a dwarvenite dungeon?
Game night, of course! Is there something else I should be doing with a Dwarvenite dungeon? Hmm, I think this thought thread can lead in dangerous directions...
Agreed - but there is one more burning question
Who does advanced cybernetics have game night with?

Does HAL pop by? does ORAC bring nibbles and Deep Thought the beer ? Does Caprica-Six have her/its own mini ?
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

User avatar
LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1480
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:40 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Too many forum thread icons!

Post by LordDust » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:41 pm
Because its still a robot and the squares test is obviously fool proof for identifying non robots.
We have never seen a robot successfully navigate past the squares test.
To be fair we have seen a few so called non robots fail it, but they got thrown into the local volcano just to be sure.

I suspect the real question would be what would advanced cybernetics want with a dwarvenite dungeon?
Game night, of course! Is there something else I should be doing with a Dwarvenite dungeon? Hmm, I think this thought thread can lead in dangerous directions...

User avatar
Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 2466
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 am
Location: Flaming bunny Warren, Valoria

Re: Too many forum thread icons!

Post by Rabbit Burner » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:41 pm

LordDust wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:38 pm
dice4hire wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:48 pm
So DF is saving the world.... I can buy that.
We also get a hero with more personality than John Connor this way!
Rabbit Burner wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:32 am
LordDust wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:06 pm

I have been accused of being other than human a few times, but never a rabbit. While I work hard to inject extra tone and body language these days I'm naturally pretty monotone and robotic... so I have been accused of being a cold calculating machine. On the bright side if they're right this incarnation of Skynet will be too busy being distracted by miniatures, D&D, and board games to take out humanity. No need for John Connor, just more supplements, adventures, and expansions!
can you spot all the squares with a storefront ?
or all the squares with a traffic sign?
Remember, the T-800 and up can pass for human! Besides, why would advanced cybernetics fail a test for robots?
Because its still a robot and the squares test is obviously fool proof for identifying non robots.
We have never seen a robot successfully navigate past the squares test.
To be fair we have seen a few so called non robots fail it, but they got thrown into the local volcano just to be sure.

I suspect the real question would be what would advanced cybernetics want with a dwarvenite dungeon?
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

User avatar
LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1480
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:40 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Too many forum thread icons!

Post by LordDust » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:38 pm

dice4hire wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:48 pm
So DF is saving the world.... I can buy that.
We also get a hero with more personality than John Connor this way!
Rabbit Burner wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:32 am
LordDust wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:06 pm

I have been accused of being other than human a few times, but never a rabbit. While I work hard to inject extra tone and body language these days I'm naturally pretty monotone and robotic... so I have been accused of being a cold calculating machine. On the bright side if they're right this incarnation of Skynet will be too busy being distracted by miniatures, D&D, and board games to take out humanity. No need for John Connor, just more supplements, adventures, and expansions!
can you spot all the squares with a storefront ?
or all the squares with a traffic sign?
Remember, the T-800 and up can pass for human! Besides, why would advanced cybernetics fail a test for robots?

User avatar
dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 3946
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 7:13 pm
Location: Nagoya Japan

Re: Too many forum thread icons!

Post by dice4hire » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:47 am

AnimeSensei wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:24 am
dice4hire wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:58 pm
Sometimes I think I am the only human on this forum and everyone else is just a bunny. :lol:
I'm an Usagi
A rose by any other name ....
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

User avatar
Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 2466
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 am
Location: Flaming bunny Warren, Valoria

Re: Too many forum thread icons!

Post by Rabbit Burner » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:32 am

dice4hire wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:58 pm
Sometimes I think I am the only human on this forum and everyone else is just a bunny. :lol:
No that's just good healthy paranoia
LordDust wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:06 pm

I have been accused of being other than human a few times, but never a rabbit. While I work hard to inject extra tone and body language these days I'm naturally pretty monotone and robotic... so I have been accused of being a cold calculating machine. On the bright side if they're right this incarnation of Skynet will be too busy being distracted by miniatures, D&D, and board games to take out humanity. No need for John Connor, just more supplements, adventures, and expansions!
can you spot all the squares with a storefront ?
or all the squares with a traffic sign?
dice4hire wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:48 pm
So DF is saving the world.... I can buy that.
We think you have bought that a lot!
As have most of us we think :)
AnimeSensei wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:24 am
dice4hire wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:58 pm
Sometimes I think I am the only human on this forum and everyone else is just a bunny. :lol:
I'm an Usagi
Ok maybe not healthy paranoia, perhaps you are starting to read the matrix d4h......
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

User avatar
AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 4176
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:03 pm
Location: South Weber, UT

Re: Too many forum thread icons!

Post by AnimeSensei » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:24 am

dice4hire wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:58 pm
Sometimes I think I am the only human on this forum and everyone else is just a bunny. :lol:
I'm an Usagi
106 Resin and 202 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

User avatar
dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 3946
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 7:13 pm
Location: Nagoya Japan

Re: Too many forum thread icons!

Post by dice4hire » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:48 pm

So DF is saving the world.... I can buy that.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests