John Bellando's Pledge Planner for KS6

Harliquinn
Orc
Orc

Re: John Bellando's Pledge Planner for KS6

Post by Harliquinn » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:55 am

@Droopy, both the Cavern Mouth and Spirit Trees need to be chosen to be included in the Coverage. There are dropdowns by those pieces to include them. I don't include them by default since they are specialized pieces.

DroopyMcCool49
Kobold
Kobold

Post by DroopyMcCool49 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:20 pm

Found another little hitch. Essentials 1 - 6 is only adding 1 Massive Stone Door to the sheet, when it should be 3. In addition, adding a Double Door Pack is not increasing the Massive Stone Door count as it should. Honestly, I have not been able to get the sheet to show more than 1 Massive Stone Door no matter what I add.

DroopyMcCool49
Kobold
Kobold

Post by DroopyMcCool49 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:56 pm

I do believe that individual Dreadhollow Cavern Mouths are not being figured into square footage properly. Even though it is a 6" x 6" tile, adding one does not move the square footage at all.

Harliquinn
Orc
Orc

Post by Harliquinn » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:10 pm

KS6 Pledge Planner Update: https://goo.gl/nqWL9K

I've added an Experimental Calculation for those with KS2 Cavern Pieces. This will let you enter some sets/packs you purchased for KS2 (Or enter pieces manually in painted/unpainted) and those pieces can optionally be counted in the Caverns Area calculations.

To do so, you can choose the sets you pledged in KS2 (Or bought in the store) on the Pledge tab. If you don't know what sets you bought, you can manually enter the number of specific pieces you have on the "KS2 Caverns page" in the yellow columns. Then in the Estimates of Use for Area, there is a dropdown to use those pieces in the Area calculations only.

Let me know if this works for people!

Harliquinn
Orc
Orc

Post by Harliquinn » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:52 am

@Grumm - I just tested adding the Elevation - Natural Bridge Pack to several pledges and the Natural Bridge 6" Extension" showed in all. Keep in mind the Bridge pack is not included in any Pledge, only as an add-on. If you see the error with the most current version, please tell me exactly what you did and I'll track it down. Thanks!

Harliquinn
Orc
Orc

Post by Harliquinn » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:50 am

KS6 Pledge Planner Update: https://goo.gl/nqWL9K
- Added Add-Ons with Pricing and Shipping: Mimic Pack, Underdoom Villain Pack, Underdoom LED Walls
- Corrected placement of Mimic Pack to "Dressing Pieces"

As we get closer to the end, please continue to provide feedback on the accuracy of the sheet or any features that would help you make your pledge decisions.

Grumm the Sureblade
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Grumm the Sureblade » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:36 am

I think I noticed a bug... I added the bridge pack and didn't get the 6” bridge piece in the content breakdown of the pledge?

Harliquinn
Orc
Orc

Post by Harliquinn » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:48 pm

@Droopy
I fixed the shipping. Was something I forgot to do when I added a new piece. The other issue was me testing the sheet.

John

DroopyMcCool49
Kobold
Kobold

Post by DroopyMcCool49 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:18 pm

I think something has seriously went awry with the sheet. When I make a copy, shipping does not load for the USA at all, plus the sheet is pre-loading pledge options 1 and 2 with multiple copies of the Dreadhollow Encounter.

thomast22
Orc
Orc

Post by thomast22 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:11 pm

Thank you for this sheet. Could not have figured this all out without it.