John Bellando's Pledge Planner for KS6

Harliquinn
Orc
Orc

Re: John Bellando's Pledge Planner for KS6

Post by Harliquinn » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:48 pm

@Droopy
I fixed the shipping. Was something I forgot to do when I added a new piece. The other issue was me testing the sheet.

John

DroopyMcCool49
Goblin
Goblin

Post by DroopyMcCool49 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:18 pm

I think something has seriously went awry with the sheet. When I make a copy, shipping does not load for the USA at all, plus the sheet is pre-loading pledge options 1 and 2 with multiple copies of the Dreadhollow Encounter.

thomast22
Orc
Orc

Post by thomast22 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:11 pm

Thank you for this sheet. Could not have figured this all out without it.

Harliquinn
Orc
Orc

Post by Harliquinn » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:09 pm

@DRoopy - Thank you! I can only do this when folks like you help find mistakes. I think I've fixed the shipping for the stilts and hollow.

I'll look into the coverage for Dreadhollow too.

DroopyMcCool49
Goblin
Goblin

Post by DroopyMcCool49 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:45 pm

I love your spreadsheet. It has been immensely helpful. I have noted a few small issues though. When shipping to the USA, the hollow elevation block pack and short stilt pack do not seem to be propagating shipping. Also, the square footage calculations for Dreadhollow Forest appear to be completely off, because as much as I wish, I know that a single Dreadhollow Forest Encounter is not 14.87 sq ft.

Harliquinn
Orc
Orc

Post by Harliquinn » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:00 am

KS6 Pledge Planner Update: https://goo.gl/nqWL9K
- Added Add-ons with Pricing and Shipping: Terrain Trays (Cave Water, Quicksand, Variety, Smuggler's Cove, Savage Gorge, Ice Catacombs, Underdoom), Short Stilts Pack
- Added Estimates of Use for Terrain Trays for Quicksand

As always please leave comments in the sheet or forums on corrections or things you'd like to see to help you with your pledge decisions.

pacarat
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by pacarat » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:28 pm

Awesome!

Again, much appreciate your efforts.

Harliquinn
Orc
Orc

Post by Harliquinn » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:40 pm

@Thomas and @Pacarat
I've reviewed the sheet and was able to make the changes you both suggested. Thanks for the insight into making the sheet better!

KS6 Pledge Planner Update: https://goo.gl/nqWL9K
- By request (And probably should have done it anyways), each Pledge combination (Painted/Gray) has its own shipping so you can compare shipping differences between pledges.

thomast22
Orc
Orc

Post by thomast22 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:33 pm

Yes if added together it throws off the totals when looking at columns S to Z. i.e. total for pledge 1 is whatever you selected and shipping for all pledges. It should be total for pledge 1 and shipping for only pledge 1.

pacarat
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by pacarat » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:20 pm

Harliquinn wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:12 pm
@Thomas
What you're seeing is correct. You've chosen 2 Cavern Starter Packs each with $2 shipping, so it adds to $4 shipping. The shipping column is total shipping for the total number of that pledge or pack you've added.

John
But those single qty encounters are coming from two different columns, pledge 1 and pledge 2. I would only actually buy one of the pledges, so the current calc makes me deselect all other values in other pledges' columns to get an accurate shipping cost. Or am I missing something?

Shipping should have a column for each pledge. (easy... right?)

Having a shipping column for each pledge allows one to compare bigger sized selections vs. a bunch of add ons. One thing I have been asking myself is where is the sweet spot on big(ger) encounters vice numerous small add ons.